21- You are sentanced to...

"DRINK IT HERMIONE!" Draco yelled, shoving a vial of green liquid in the girls face.

"RONNIE TOLD ME NOT TO!" Hermione yelled back, trying to push the liquid away.

Imperio  was the word, never leaving his mind.

One small word, and everything would be over. But Draco vowed to himself, that he would NEVER in his life again, use an unforgivible.

"Just drink it, Hermione, before I force it down your throat."

Hermione giggled.

"That would be funny." She said, almost like she was drunk!

"Well it isn't!" Draco shouted, frightening Hermione.

"Ron said don't listen to what anyone says, and to not drink anything you try and make me drink."

Draco had no choice... He knew he didn't, all he had to do was point his wand and say it. Then everything would be over, and everything would be back to normal.

He lifted his wand and pointed it to the direction of Hermione. His eyes were screwed shut, he couldn't bare to watch as he used the imperious curse on the girl he loved most.

Both arms were stuck out in the direction of the Gryffindor, one with the vial, and one with his wand.

He tried to pluck the courage to use the curse, but when your wand is pointed at someone you love, it is very difficult to commit a crime so cruel.

"Draco?..." He heard a soft voice say... "Draco?..."

He thought the female voice was all in his head, but when he opened his eyes, it was like they weight of the world had lifted off of his shoulders.

"Draco... What is going on? Did I pass out?" 

Draco had never felt like this his entire life. All the emotions of love had filled him up. He dropped the glass vial on the floor, and heard it shatter, he threw his wand on the sofa, and pulled the girl in front of him in, and kissed her.

"Oh my god Hermione." Draco said, hugging her, scared of letting her go. "I thought I lost you..."

Hermione watched as the boy she loved cried in front of her. She had never seen anything like that before, it wasn't normal for Draco to cry, especially in front of anyone.

"You will never loose me, I'm not going anywhere... Now... Will you please tell me what is going on?" 

Draco sat her down on the sofa, he didn't think she reacted well to the potion, since she was cold and shaky, with a low temperature. He told her everything, from start to finish, everything about Ron, how he drugged her, and everything about how Ron was arrested. He told her about her being late for work, and the intelligent side of her disappeared, turning her into a dumb, love obsessed fool, (much like Lavender Brown) 

Hermione had lost 4 days of her life because of the youngest Weasley son, he had done something completely unforgivable. The couple apparated back to Draco's apartment, and held each other on the sofa, scared of losing one another again.

"When is the trial?" Hermione asked, with her neck buried into Draco's neck.

"One week." He answered, kissing her forehead. 

"I love you Draco."

"I love you too Hermione."

***

1 WEEK LATER

"All rise. The court is now in session." A man said, before taking a seat on a bench next to the Wizengamot.

***