Connor x Jschlatt - Please hold me

Idea: The gang all meets up for the first, so do Connor and Schlatt. they cuddle and stuffs

--------

'Alright, this is it' The business man thought to himself. He felt extremely tired and uncomfortable from the flight to his destination. His legs felt like noodles, his mind hazy and he was extremely hungry.

But he was still excited, he was going to meet all of his friends at the airport. He just couldn't wait to hug everyone including his best buddy Connor. Obviously he has been a pleasure to be with on smp, so he wished he could hug Connor the most, holding him into his arms. Schlatt caught himself wishing to cuddle with him before he smothered the thought, he's just tired, right?

The smell of the airport filled his lungs as he inhaled deeply. He fidgeted with his fingers. Of course he was nervous. The man walked trough security and all that other stuff. He just wanted to be with them, but he also didn't. What if they won't accept him? What if it would be awkward? While the self-deprecated thoughts ran trough his mind he saw them standing. A smile crept upon his face, running towards them and opening his arms for a big hug.

He first went for Carson, because he was the one in front waiting for him.
"You're happy to see me", the tall boy said while wearing his shit-eating grin.
"What's up dude?", Carson asked him.

"I'm so tired man..." he answered. His expression filled with pain.

"Where's Connor?"

"He went for a walk, but he'll be back in a bit" Carson responded calmly.

Just as those words left his lips another boy was standing behind them. He looked very happy, he smelled like vanilla for some reason. Schlatt immediately knew this was his good friend Connor.
The boy ran to Schlatt and gave him a good hug, he was very soft and warm. Very comfortable to cuddle with. They giggled into the hug, not wanting to leave each other.

"Dude that's kinda gay" Carson replied, smirking at the sight.

They all just laughed at the comment.

---

It's been a few hours since they met up, and Schlatt has been thinking about the other boy nonstop. His smell, his warmth, his touch. It didn't help that it was 1 AM and they were both together, alone. There was a movie playing, but it was awfully boring.

Schlatt can't focus on the movie so he turns his head to his friend, smiling while looking at every small detail of his face, wanting to touch him and hold him closer.

So he moves a bit near him, just a few inches. The creaks of the bed fill the room, louder than the actual movie that was on. The entire room smelled so sweet.
Schlatt still had his eyes locked onto Connor, while having a small smile plastered on his face. His friend notices he's scooting closer to him, blushing a bit at the sudden need for attention. The confused boy asked what was wrong.

Schlatt was too tired and embarrassed to formulate a normal sentence.
"Please... can you.. uhh"

"Can i what?" He replied.

"Hold..." Schlatt mumbled.

"Me no understand?" Connor said jokingly.

"Can you.. uh.. please hold me?" He said, then suddenly realizing what just had slipped out of his lips. He sweats a bit, regretting what he just said.

"You mean like cuddle?" The other boy asked.

"Uh yeah I guess"

'Oh god things are going to be so awkward between us, why did I even say that? Bye Bye to my reputation now that everyone knows that I-'

"Sure, c'mere"

Oh my god.

Connor held out his arms to him, awaiting his friend to cuddle him. Schlatt scooted over to him and held him close. He was so warm and comfortable, just as he thought. Sweet like vanilla, soft, warm and safe.

They held each-other like that for a while until Schlatt fell asleep. Connor turned off the movie and put him to bed, he left the room. But, he missed the warmth of his friend, so he went back inside and crawled next to him on the soft white sheets. He held him closer again. He smiled as he then fell into a deep sleep.

--