Poke x Carson - Lying And Escaping

be careful what you wish for poke.
ship requested by @Yankmydoodle

the idea is that poke got caught committing murder, and jail and escape woo yes and carson is like the person who helps yes

Warning: This fanfic includes dissociative personality disorder and murder. If you are sensitive to those topics then please don't read this! I kind of misinterpreted in this chapter so i might delete this.
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

All he saw was red. On his hands, on his clothes and on his weapon. A knife he stole from the kitchen.
There he was, killing his enemy. Why? He suddenly remembered. He lost it all. He was out of control. All he knew now is that he was dead, and the cherry-red that was everywhere was reflected by a lapis-blue, flashing on the reflection of the knife. He turned his head, seeing the cops there. Before he could run, speak or even move an inch, he got shot.
It was over for him.

The noises of the cops shooting him in his flashback melted with the noises of the courtroom, the hammer hitting the table of the Judge.

"Mr Poke?" was asked trough the small microphone. The Judge was asking for his alibi. But Poke couldn't control himself.

"Do you swear on telling the truth, and nothing else but the truth?" The Judge asked.

"Yes." Poke mumbled trough his own microphone. Just wanting to get it over with.

"Well then, tell me why you murdered him. Why did you murder Ted?" He heard. It finally got trough him. He didn't want to do this. He wanted to get out. But he needed to keep it in. He knew what to do though.

He wanted out.

"It was Todd's idea. He got us trough this. It was all his fault. With the help of Ryan, of course." He spoke. His voice sounded different, more sad and deep. He looked down, and he frowned for a bit. Tears threaten to spill from his sorrow eyes.
It was like he was a completely diffrent person, the person they knew as Poke was removed. Everyone in the courtroom looked confused, but the judge looks interested.

He knew exactly what was going on.

"And who must you be?" The Judge asked.

"Brian. My name is Brian. I can't be here. I don't want to be here!" He said, looking confused and scared.

The room filled with silence for about 2 minutes. Everyone was trying to understand what was going on. But before they even got a glimpse of any knowledge Poke turned into a completely different person again.

"Oh shut it! You're always complaining and whining. You were working against me and Todd all the time. Now you go on and act like you're the good guy? You're going to get me to FUCKING jail!" He shouted, his expressions turning to an angry form.
Clearly something was going on.

"And you must be Ryan, correct? What about Todd?" The Judge asked, raising his eyebrow.

"We don't speak about him." Poke replied. Looking grim, without emotion.

That was all they heard from him again.
The room asked more questions about Poke and what was going on, but, he didn't utter a word, he was zip-silent.

The room got more time to decide his fate, and they clearly knew something was wrong. So they sent him to a Psychiatric Centre, and he got less jail time.

All the tests poke got were positive he had something wrong in his mind.

All was well, he got put into a cell and got checked upon once in a while.
Prison was horrible, but he was treated better because of his disorder.