Carson x Josh - Be honest

This was a request from @feverrdreaam !
Requests are still open!
-
Idea: Carson and Josh hang out with each other at Fazoli's. yes. (i've never actually been there i'm not american)

God this took long.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Josh looked at his phone and saw a
message from his friend Carson.

[Wanna hang out? Where should we meet?]

The other boy was in awe, how could he ask him? Josh admitted, he was always nervous around the taller guy. Maybe he'd go as far to say he has a crush on Carson, but that thought scared him. They have always been good friends and he can't imagine them being together romantically. He held his chest to feel his heart, it was beating very fast. Did he basically ask him out?
While he was stressing out, he got another message.

[It's ok if you can't come, I just wanted to ask]

Crap! He left Carson on read while he was too busy letting his mind take advantage of him. He'd have to act fast. He grabbed his phone with his shaking hands, he felt like jelly. He typed a response to Carson with his trembling fingers, sweating a little bit.

[Oh yeah sure I can come| ] he typed on his device. He now had to think where to go.

Where would Carson want to go to? He thought for a bit and chose the only answer possible. Fazoli's. Why the hell not? It'd be funny, right? Just friends hanging out.

[Oh yeah sure I can come! We can meet at Fazoli's. Because why not] He finished his message while smirking.

Soon enough they talked on the phone for a bit, they lost track of time, the only sound they could hear was the calming tapping of their fingers on the screen.

。・:*:・゚★

When they both arrived they chatted for a bit, talking about whatever, making stupid jokes. They got the food and drinks, and they learned all the things about them that they didn't know before.

After Carson was done talking about a weird story, Josh kept looking at the blonde boy. He wondered what it would feel like if his lips were on his. To feel his soft embrace in his own arms, to be protected by him. The hopeless boy was utterly in love, there was no denying it now. He was captured by his blue eyes, his carefree smile, his attitude, his jokes, his everything. He kept staring into his eyes, and after a hot minute Carson noticed the black haired boy looking at him, his eyes going everywhere on him, but, every once in a while looking at his eyes.

They completely forgot they were in a public place. Carson was confused, why did he look at him like that? He wasn't worth that much right? He smiled a bittersweet smile, nobody would feel the way he felt about josh. It was always different with him. At this point they both looked at each-other for a another minute. That was until Carson spoke.

"Should we head back?"

That broke Josh. Did he have enough of him? Of course, he was being creepy. His helpless expression turned to sorrow, his head tilted slightly down.

"Sure" He replied.

When they paid and went outside, the smell of the food wore off. It started raining. Why now? Without communication they jumped into Carsons car to avoid the rain. It was awkward. They still haven't spoken. They looked at each-other again.

"Josh?" Carson uttered softly.

"Yeah?" Josh replied.

"Why do you always look at me like that? You always leave me so confused. Isn't it obvious that I want to be closer with you?" Carson said, he looked stressed and confused.

"What do you mean?" Josh awnsered.

"I like you Josh, more than a friend. I thought I made it obvious but you leave me dancing in the dark. I don't know how you feel about me." He frowned.

"That messes with me Josh, a lot. We've been friends for a while and I know this will break our friendship. But I really want to spend more time with you. You've been on my mind a lot. I just left the place to go to somewhere more private to get this off my shoulders."

Josh looked confused and didn't know how to reply back. Instead he just looked guilty.

"So please tell me. Be honest, please. Do you-"

Carson was cut off with something soft against his own lips. Not expecting it he made a small noise.

He closed his eyes, and deepened the kiss with The black haired boy even more. The kiss was passionate and heated. After a while they took a short breath and looked at each-other. But that didn't last long, because they intertwined their lips again. Nothing other than holding each-other and the soft calming sound of rain tapping against the car window and the cold temperature of outside but the warm temperature of them holding each-other. The moment felt perfect. They could stay like this forever. This was something of dreams.