Travis x Cooper - Hunger games

(do you guys like this picture of my cat)
hi sorry for not uploading for a few days school has been quite busy but I am basically done now! So following the request order travis x cooper was requested by @YlpeysGalaksit
The idea is that travis and cooper are stuck in a hunger games, much like the minecraft monday ones.
enjoy!
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

It burned, god did it hurt. I put the wet piece of clothing on my burning wound, flinching a bit and whining in pain. I scrunched my face up a little, bit my lip and tried to avoid feeling the pain of the arrow in my already skinny arms. It was hard to see in a place like this, the lighting roughly shining trough the stones in the cave we were in. It felt cold, freezing almost. The slight breeze going trough the cracks of the entrance.

It has been a few days since it happened. We were brought here by god knows who, but we sure know what we were supposed to do. I looked to my side to see my teammate Travis, he has always been so innocent and sweet, can't hurt a fly. It's really sad and frightening to see him in a place like this. He looks sad. His eyes nearly closing, tears threatening to fall. His eyebrows indicating his emotions, with his head down a little bit. We have to get out of here.

We knew each other a bit before we got here, we talked once in a while, but nothing too big. We both really want the pain to end.

I have to get the arrow out of my arm to prevent infection. I firmly grab the arrow with my dirty, filthy hands. Grabbing the arrow already hurt so taking it out probably hurts even more. I prepare for impact. I take the arrow out in one swift movement. That was my plan at least. It got stuck in there good, I screamed in pain, god I just want the pain to end. Travis looks at me with a sad look before turning his head away from the disgusting sight. I finally rip the arrow out of my arm, it hurt even more now. I scream even more before Travis speaks up after a while of not doing so.

"Shh, be careful, they can hear us." he softly spoke.

Oh shit! They are going to find our hiding place. I felt a wave of guilt wash over me.
I apologize very fast:
"Oh nononono I'm so sorry I wasn't think straight-" I got cut off by Travis.

"It's okay Coopy, just be careful next time" He smiles a bittersweet smile. The nickname Coopy makes me smile a bit.

But the happiness didn't last long when we heard an explosion, and everything started shaking. What's going on? We both looked confused but it didn't take us long enough to realize they found us.
"Hurry! Get out of here!" I screamed as we ran as fast as we could, taking our most important recourses. We dashed out of our hiding spot to notice two people heading towards us. A tall blonde guy, looking nervous and next to him a guy with his hair tied up, having a smirk plastered on his face.

"Let's get them, Carson" The guy with the smirk said, and the other boy apparently named Carson sprinted towards us, with explosives in his hands. The other guy walked behind him, still smiling.
Travis widened his eyes and tried to run, but the explosive caught him. He screamed out in pain and got stuck under thebrubbish of the explosion. I felt a storm of rage wash over me, so I took a bite of a gapple, and grabbed my iron axe. I dashed towards 'Carson' who almost killed Travis. I heard the sound of the grass below my feet and the smell of explosives and trees filled my lungs. I turned around him and stabbed him from behind, he screamed out in pain. I took out my axe ready to get the other one who surprisingly is just walking. I wanted my revenge.

"Schlatt help! I don't want to die!" Carson choked out, blood coming out of his mouth. But his eyes were slowly starting to close. After a few moments he laid still, not moving an inch, ghost silent. The eyes of the supposedly called 'Schlatt' widened and he suddenly stood still. I can't read his expression. The pressure of killing a man got up to me. I was overthinking my guilt until I felt wind blow against me. I turned around to see the male looking furious. He was after me now after I killed his buddy.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED HIM!" He screamed, tears falling out of his eyes. The smirk of his was completely gone. He wanted to get me, he wants to eat me alive.
"DIE! DIE! DIE!" He yelled, trying to get his blunt knife trough my flesh. I blocked them all until he hit the same spot the arrow was in before. I screamed out the misery I was in.

He then gripped his knife tightly, aiming for my head.

I deserve this. I killed his friend. I closed
my eyes waiting for impact but it never came.

When I opened my eyes again there I saw Schlatt and Travis fighting with each other. Travis looks hurt. Very damaged. I have to help him!

I grab my iron axe with my hand, the other one basically useless because of the wound. I run towards them and try to stop them. I block the almost fatal hit Travis got. He looked sad, I know he didn't want to do this at all, but in this situation he had to. He reached for his hearty stew and gulped it down, looking a bit better. He then grabbed his sword again and sprinted towards Schlatt, they both looked like they could fight on and on forever. We were with two against one, but the other boy was strong. He took a gapple and pushed me down on the floor, raising his blunt knife high. He was going to kill me again.

Travis wouldn't let him though. He tackled him and then stabbed him in his neck, Schlatt growled loudly out in pain and grabbed his neck, slowly falling down. He was defeated.

I ran towards Travis and hugged him tightly. I almost thought he was gone, but he's still here. We both nearly survived that. It still feels unimaginable to me how we did it. But it doesn't matter, right now we are just together. I hug him even tighter, smelling his scent.

After a while Travis speaks up: "We did it Coopy, we're still here." he chokes out, smiling but crying at the same time.

I let it all out and sob into his shoulder. I can't believe I just killed someone. And the eyes of the other one, he wanted me dead. I can't do it anymore. Why are we even here? Why did we survive?
Travis holds me even closer and tries to calm me down. He draws circles on my back trying to distract me.

"Shh it's okay, you did what you had to do. Please don't cry Coopy." He speaks.

We just held each other close again.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Should i make a part 2 of this sometime?
also jeez this took long to write