Brendan X Carson (+Boomer) - Blankets and Dogs

WOOOOO 10K READSS 🦵🥺🦵
i'll make a long special after this one but for now take this short fluff ✨💜

ah a rare ship indeed. also not a request but just for fun.
Boomer is a valid member of smplive in my eyes, go get em my child.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

"You've got it ready?" Carson yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah hold on!" Brendan replied.

The smell of popcorn filled the kitchen and slowly made its way to the homeroom which was closed by the curtains, the only light source being the tv. It was a cold night and Carson and Brendan had decided to spend it with watching movies at Brendans house. Carson had been making a nice comfortable spot on the couch, with fluffy blankets and pillows. Brendan had been making some food and drinks. Right now he was making some popcorn.
The beep of the microwave filled the comfortable silence. Brendan opened the device and took the warm popcorn out, and put it in a big bowl. He then ran over with the food to the couch, first putting everything down and then he plopped down next to Carson. He grabbed his blanket and got comfortable. This was honestly a dream place; fluff, food and entertainment.

"Can you put it on?" Brendan asked.

"Got it dude." Carson replied, switching on the tv. He went trough some shows and movies. Carson stopped when he saw Garfield.

"Can we please watch Garfield?" He asked, a grin on his face, his tone hinting that he was messing around.

"What the fuck is that question, of course." Brendan laughed.

"I'm dead serious, Jon." He laughed before switching trough some other movies.

They finally selected a horror movie, but they both knew damn-well they'd be making fun of the horrible Hollywood film.

At some point in the movie a loud jumpscare came unexpectedly making them both jump, then laughing at eachother for being so stupid.
Another loud scene came and some barking was heard from behind.

"Oh that's Boomer, hold on." Brendan said, he then whisteled and slapped his lap, indicating for the small white dog to sit with them. Boomer ran over to them and tried to jump up the couch, but failed horribly. He fell down on his back, his tail still wagging though. This made Carson laugh stupidly at the puppy, while Brendan was trying to help little Boomer to get up on the couch.
He carried the puppy up and put him on his lap, the dog jumped up kept licking his face, making Brendan laugh. The puppy then calmed down after a while and settled down on his lap.

Brendan took the opportunity to slap Carson.

"Don't laugh at my son ever again." He jokingly said.

They patted the soft puppy for a while, and kept watching the movie. Once in a while the dog would wake up but it was surprisingly calm. Once the movie was over they stayed on the couch for a while, just talking.

Once it was midnight both boys were passed out on the couch, including Boomer. This was a successful movie night.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚
I want to pet boomer