Introduction

Summary:

Tony Stark. A name known to many, especially the many women and men he's had in his bed over the years. How do you think he gained the reputation of a playboy?

After his ordeal in Afghanistan, Tony is looking to change his reputation. When he gets an email from a journalist named Sasha O'Hara asking if she can write a negative article about his father, he decides to help her by allowing her to interview him. This is his era of change after all. When he meets Sasha, though, he decides maybe he doesn't want to give up the whole playboy thing just yet.

After a one-night stand, Tony starts to feel something more for the beautiful Irish woman he has curled up beside him in his bed. One night of love turns into a day, then a week...and then he's telling her he's Iron Man.

Cast:

Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark 

Sophie Turner as Sasha O'Hara 

Ansel Elgort as Aaron Holden-Stark

with

The MCU Cast as Ensemble 

Playlist:

"Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day."
Come What May, Moulin Rouge

"I don't want another pretty face
 I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and you're beautiful soul"
Beautiful Soul, Jesse McCartney

"Perfect! Perfect!
Never seen a thing just like you
Perfect! Perfect!
You were made for me"
Perfect, 11 Acorn Lane

"Your name, your name sounds so good next to mine, just saying
And I think I'm gonna put it all my rhymes, baby
Cause with you, I'm gonna do quite a few things I never thought I would do
Your name, your name, your name would be a good tattoo"
Tattoo, Hunter Hayes

"Hey baby, can I call you baby? Is that okay? 
I don't even know you, but I can't wait to know you someday
Imagine someday when we look back
I'll thank my past for giving me my future better half" 
Heartbreak, Hunter Hayes

"So tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify 
Telling all your lies like second nature" 
-Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, Set it Off

Note:

So, first things first. I want to very quickly say that Aaron is a character of mine from another book and a completely different universe called the Heroes Rising Saga. This book does not exist in that universe. I just really love Aaron and wanted to give him more love because I haven't written that series in forever. 

Second, I want to quickly throw a huge shoutout to my amazingly wonderful and absolutely brilliant cowriter, without who this book would never of existed, jackskellingtonrulz5  You, my friend are absolutely amazing and I thank you very much. 

Now, I've got a few warnings for you. 

-this book is very much anti-Steve. I'm not saying I'm anti-Steve. I'm just saying that it kind of lent itself some of the plot, and it kind of just escalated a lot. Don't expect him to get any kind of redemption or anything. He's a complete ass in here. If that's not your thing, you don't have to read. 

-There is a lot of smut in here. Not as much as there definitely could be, but keep that in mind, and don't read this if that squicks you out for some reason. Like, the smut will start in chapter one. I'm not kidding here. 

-There will be mentions of past abusive relationships, especially as we get into the Iron Man 2 storyline. I'm not going to say anything else so not to spoil, and I'll warn you guys at the beginning of the chapters that really talk about it, but yeah. Just warning. 

Anyways, I hope you guys all enjoy the book! This is something I've been looking forward to sharing with all of you guys for a while now!!