Prologue

From: SOHara@latimes

From: SOHara@latimes.net  
Subject: Editorial

Mr. Stark,

My name is Sasha O'Hara. I'm a journalist for the LA Times and I have an editorial idea that I would not only like your permission for, but also your help in writing.

It's come to light in recent years that Howard Stark wasn't the great man many people thought he was. These accounts come from reliable sources that I'm willing to send you and paint a picture of what he was like in his personal life rather than the spotlight.

I understand if this is a sore subject for you and why you wouldn't want to see this content publish. As such, I will refrain from writing or publishing anything on the subject until I hear back from you. I understand if your answer is a no, or if you give your permission, you don't want to be involved.

I hope you will consider.

Thank you,
Sasha O'Hara, LA Times.

From: SOHara@latimes.net
Re: Editorial

Mr. Stark,

Please disregard my email about the editorial. It was sent the day you were abducted and you may have just seen it. I don't want to cause any stress to your mind at this time. I hope all is well.

Take care,
Sasha O'Hara, LA Times.

From: aestark@si.net
Re: Editorial 

Ms. O'Hara,

I would just like to say, not only do I approve of your choice of topic for an article, but I also would love to give you an interview, giving you an even better inside look than what any scoop you could get from virtually anyone else. Or at least, anyone that's still alive at this point of time.

If you'd still be interested in doing this article, send me an email back, and I'll provide a date, time, and place that would work best for me, and you can confirm if it'll work for you.

Have a good day,
Anthony Stark, CEO of Stark Industries

Yeah, it's a short prologue, but it's not supposed to be long. Just a couple of emails shot between the Sasha and Tony. IDK when chapter one will be up, hopefully soon though!! 

Also, a very quick disclaimer, my co-writer and I chose LA Times as Sasha's paper of employment because it was the first one we saw. If they have any kind of bad reputation, that is not why we chose it.