Four

The next morning, Tony had awaken before Sasha

The next morning, Tony had awaken before Sasha. It was relatively early in the morning, but he knew that he wasn’t going to be able to get back to sleep. So, instead, he got up out of bed, quickly letting Jarvis to let Sasha know where he had gone when she woke. 

He got down to the kitchen, and found Pepper sitting at the table already. She looked up, and smiled at Tony. “Coffee’s made.”

"You're the best, Pep," Tony said, smiling, as he went to make himself a cup. He sat down next to Pepper. "So...last night went really well," he said, remembering the date with Sasha. It had gone so much better than he could've hoped for, and he was pleased with how it had ended too. Not that he even wanted to have sex with her after every time they went out. He'd be fine if they had just came back and cuddled with each other.

Pepper gave him a small smile. "That's really nice to hear, Tony," she said. "I'm glad you two are getting along. Just...remember what I told you about being careful who you can trust. She's a reporter, and remember the last reporter you brought home..."

"You mean Everhart?" Tony asked. "Trust me, Sasha isn't like that at all."

Pepper just shook her head. "Alright, Tony. If you say so." She frowned. "Are you going to tell her about Aaron?"

Tony sighed. "I probably should...but she kind of made it seem like having children would be a dealbreaker."

"Tony...if you're really serious about her, you should definitely tell her that you have a kid. Especially if she doesn't want them. The longer you keep it from her, the worse it's going to be when you do tell her."

"Yeah," he murmured. "I know." After a few moments of silence between the two of them, he said, "Alright. I'll tell her today."

Giving him another small smile, Pepper nodded her head. "Good. Now, drink up your coffee, Mr. Stark."

"Of course, Miss Potts," he replied, chuckling.

About half an hour later, Sasha walked into the kitchen, yawning. "Morning, Tony. Good morning, Pepper." She got herself a glass of ice water and sat down at the table next to her boyfriend.

"Morning, Sasha," Tony greeted, leaning over to kiss her gently. "Did you sleep well?"

Sasha kissed him back. "Very well." She stretched, her joints popping.

"I'm glad you did," he said, smiling warmly at her. "You want anything for breakfast? I can make us something if you'd like?"

"I can make something, if you want?" She offered. "If you're not too picky, I could try to make a traditional Irish breakfast."

He frowned. "Do you not want me to make you food?"

Pepper stood. "I'm gonna get going, actually." She looked at Tony. "You have an important meeting at noon, please try to make it. And remember what we talked about."