Two

Before the sunlight could even think about flickering into the bedroom (not that it could unless Jarvis let it), Tony Stark had his eyes wide open and was about to get up out of bed, when the woman sleeping next to him shifted slightly closer to him

Before the sunlight could even think about flickering into the bedroom (not that it could unless Jarvis let it), Tony Stark had his eyes wide open and was about to get up out of bed, when the woman sleeping next to him shifted slightly closer to him. He took a moment to look at her, something he almost never did when it came to his one night stands...but Sasha O'Hara...well, she a different woman.

He wasn't exactly sure what was special about her, but he knew he felt something...different towards her. There was no way of exactly pinpointing out what that difference was, but he was quite curious as to figure out what it was.

He smiled softly at her, as he laid back in the bed for a moment. He wouldn't stay there for long...just for a few moments. After all, he had a project that needed to be worked on and it wasn't going to wait.

However, he kept staring at Sasha's sleeping form for a long time, before he finally let out a small sigh of happiness, and just decided to stay laying down, and maybe even get some more rest. He pulled the sleeping redhead a little closer to him, and closed his eyes, deciding he'd figure out his feelings in the morning proper.

Several hours later, Tony opened his eyes for a second time, and he smiled at the still-sleeping Sasha, for some reason content just laying there for a while longer.

Sasha soon awoke as well, blinking as she looked around, as though she was trying to remember where she was. When she laid eyes on Tony, though, a smile broke out across her face. "Morning."

"Morning, sleepy," he whispered. "Sleep well?"

"Very well." She stretched.

"Good," he said, leaning over to press a kiss to her forehead. "I'm glad to hear that."

"How did you sleep?" Sasha asked.

"Better than most nights," he replied, smiling at her.

"That's good." She placed her chin on his chest, smiling dopily as she gazed at him.

He absentmindedly reached his hand to slide through her hair. "Yeah," he whispered, as he continued to just gaze at her. "What do you want to do today?" he asked. "The sky is the limit."

"I don't know... What do you want to do?" Sasha sounded confused.

"I mean, we can do whatever you want," Tony murmured, not entirely sure why he was offering. Normally he'd just let the girl leave his house...but then again, he normally never let himself be in the same room when the girl woke up. This was an entirely new circumstance for him and he wasn't really sure what to do about it.

"Why don't we start with breakfast?" Sasha said.

"Alright," he replied. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Maybe we could just stay here?"

Tony looked at her, confused. "You don't want to go out and eat?" She definitely wasn't like any other girl he'd been with...which both made him happy and confused him.