Ch. 1: Where it all Began

Okay, firstly THANKYOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I LOVE Y'ALL! 🥰
Secondly, this will be another kinda boring chapter with flashbacks but next chapter will be a yaoi!

So, I hope you enjoy and have a great day!

----------

CH. 1: WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

Sasuke's POV

I wasn't fair to you, Naruto. I know that now.

I also know, that I could never be good enough for you either.

I can't believe this is what has become of us... if I would've known what would happen today, I wouldn't have done that, all those years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~ (many years ago)

Naruto hates his life sometimes. I can tell. He lives, since he was born, with the hatred of the villagers, of being looked down on and being called a monster. But he never lets things like that keep him down. He is strong, he is strong both physically and emotionally.

I admire him for that.

And, of course there are those few exceptional times when I hate my life, too. Like when Sakura stares at me and actually drools. It isn't fair that I have such a big fan base while all the girls just stared at him with something akin to disgust. He is a considerably better person that I, yet many are too shallow to see it.

But of course there are many times he treasured his life. Like when he was training with Kakashi and when Naruto saved him almost at the cost of his own life.

But this, this was one of times where he could tell Naruto hated his life. This was one of the rare times where Naruto would actually look up at the blue sky and ask, why, why was it always him?

Even though, right now if he looked up, he wouldn't see the blue sky but instead would see the dark brown of the box he was currently stuck in.

So no big deal right, a ninja being stuck in a box, all he had to do was bust out of it.

Problem.

He couldn't really move.

Why? Well, I planned it that way.

"Naruto!" My dark voice hissed lowly into his ear and Naruto had to actively stop himself from screaming.

"Stop fidgeting."

We were stuck in a box...

Imagine that. Naruto Uzumaki, future Hokage of Konoha, stuck in a box with the one and only Uchiha left in the whole village.

And not just any box, a very small and tight squeezing box.

'Help me' was written all over Naruto's face, to the disappointment of the other, who was savoring the close quarters and skin contact.

How did he get Naruto into this situation?

It's actually better not to know, but just know that it's an extremely messed up transportation jutsu technique.