An new student...

One day at school there was an a new student named Ryan Williams she sat next to Chelsea                *Skip time to recess *        You talked to Ryan and made friendship bracelets with her and Kimby and melssica and Courtlin and you played with belson played video games with him and Ryan was playing with Clarence ,sumo and Jeff Mrs. Shoop was yelling at kids (bc she is mean) and you were happy bc she never yelled at you.. Then the lunch bell rang and you guys went to lunch you ate nachos and talked to Ryan,Belson,Sumo,Clarence and Jeff... Then you went back to the classroom and Mrs. Baker telled everyone there was an flelid trip to a zoo the minute she said that you got so Excited! And she said pick your group for the flelid trip you picked belson and Ryan then school ended and Mrs.Noles drove you home and you gave your dad the Felid trip permission slip then he signed it and you will have from home lunch and your where ok with that then you realized it was the weekend then belsons mom called your dad she said Hello belson is having a sleepover and he intived (your name) to come and your dad said want to go to belsons sleepover you went to belsons house and there was boys and the new girl had a boyfriend (Percy and Ryan are bf and gf) and belson huged you huged back then you guys played games and played hide and seek at night in the dark and in the morning you ate breakfast and talked to belson and Ryan and played video games with belson and Ryan and you went home...