The Felid trip To the zoo

You were excited and Your lunch was 2 Oreos Cherry Kool aid and Cheetos and nachos lunchables and your dad drove you to school and you went on the bus and sat next to belson and you talked on the way there and played I spy and when you went there you were excited and happy and Mrs. Baker makes sure everyone was there and everyone was there and when you guys got out of the bus you looked at Dolphins with belson and ryan and you looked at turtles and  you guys went to see penguins and polar bears and foxes and whales and bats and owls         *Skip time to lunch*       You ate and talked to belson and Ryan And Clarence,Sumo,and Jeff and when the Felid trip was over you went to the bus and sat to belson played video games and played and talked and when you guys got back to school it was the end of the day and your dad picked you up and drove you to belsons house and Belsons mom said Come in (your name) and you saw belson and he said lets go to pipi and watch me hurt her and you thought omg I'm nice and free spirited and helpful but you said yes for belson and belson hurted pipi so bad that pipi's mom did not like belson and you guys ran out of there really fast and you went home..