Mrs. Noles Birthday (Mom birthday special)

It was Mrs.Noles Birthday and you and belson and his mom and dad where excited and happy and Mrs. Noles invited everyone in town to go and you and belson helped put decorations on and Mrs. Noles walked out and said OMG BELSON (your name) THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO MEAN TO ME and I love you gummy bear and Mrs. Noles kiss his cheek and A lot of people came through the door even Dustin got Mrs.Noles a cake it said Happy birthday Mrs. Noles!!! And the frosting color was blue and yellow and so much people ran though also Mrs Noles was making games you and belson fell on top of each other and both of you blushed deep red and both of you got up (skip time to sing happy birthday to Mrs. Noles) everyone sang 🎧Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to Cinthya Noles Happy birthday to you🎧 Thank you gummy bear:3 Mrs.Noles said and next she said Ok everyone since it's dark outside we can have are Rainbow POOL PARTY and everyone changed into there swim suit and you change into your bikini and when belson saw you in the bikini he blushed a lot (also it was a black and red bikini and it looked like this)

Noles said and next she said Ok everyone since it's dark outside we can have are Rainbow POOL PARTY and everyone changed into there swim suit and you change into your bikini and when belson saw you in the bikini he blushed a lot (also it was a bla...

And Mrs.Noles Made up a game in the pool it's called guess What someone said underwater and you guys played and you won!! And you swam with belson and Jeff and sumo and Clarence and Chelsea and Courtlin and Melssica and Kimby and Bob was there and he had to leave early bc he was being creepy to girls and pop music was playing and you danced with belson and Mrs. Noles said : Who want cookies in the pool and you did and you met Samuel and all of the people went to sleep in the pool. Also this chapter for my mom bc it's her birthday also mom I love so much your always there for me and I will love you forever :3