You And Ryan's sleep over and Nathan and Belson's sleepover

You asked Mrs. Noles for an sleepover and she said maybe it's Friday and Belson is having a sleepover. A few seconds later Ryan's mom called and Said, you can come over. And Ryan's Foster Mom Picked you up and you and Ryan talked, While on the way to her house, Nathan came to Belson's House (BELSON P.O.V) Belson and Nathan was talking About you Belson said I have an crush on Y/N but what if she likes me as an friend though? Nathan said Just take more showers and Belson got mad and said WHY I'M VERY CLEAN NATHAN SHUT UP SHUT UP NATHAN I WILL TAKE AN SHOWER, RIGHT NOW. And Nathan said I'm sorry jk and Belson said I'm sorry I got mad Nathan (your p.o.v) Ryan and You was listening to the song Sunflower by Post Malone While talking in the sun room and it was an beautiful room ever and You heard Ryan's Mom talking To Cynthia Noles on the phone, And they was saying Yes Y/N can live here with Ryan, and you and Ryan was surprised And exitced VERY excited and Ryan's mom kept talking to Mrs. Noles, And Ryan you play in the sunroom and outside in the beautiful Arizona Sunset, (BELSON P.O.V) Nathan And Belson has their shirt  off chilling out, Belson was thinking about you and Jeff, Clarence,Sumo Came along and Belson said, Great,Great. And they all hanged out. (Your p.o.v) At night outside you and Ryan watched the sunset and stargazed you thought about Dustin your Best Friend And your crush  Rita And Dustin broke up, Ryan and you took a walk in the city And Dustin was there both you blushed deep at each other and smiled and just kept walking, and you and Ryan stayed up all night (BELSONS P.O.V) Nathan Went to see pipi and Belson said no I don't wanna go and Nathan And Belson went home and played video games and went to sleep.