Spying on Percy and Ryan on there date with belson

Ryan told you and belson she is going on a date with Percy and You got the idea to spy on them and they went to fancy restaurant and you were sitting across from belson he said (your name) want to share a milkshake you agreed and Ryan and  Percy kissed you and belson Oooooooo and you got food you got ravioli and belson got a cheeseburger with pickles,mustard,ketchup and mayonnaise and Ryan got mac and cheese and Percy got peas with oranges Percy threw some oranges in his peas You and belson said EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you ate some of your Ravioli same with belson with his cheeseburger and Percy put some mustard and Ketchup and mayonnaise and Belson and you said EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and you and belson ate some more of your food and Percy had to go to the bathroom but there was no bathrooms in the restaurant and around the restaurant and he asked the waiter were to go to the bathroom and Percy got mad and threw a fit on top of the table and on top of his food and he peed his pants and he changed and came back he said to Ryan I'm sorry  that happens and she said that's ok and you guys ate more and more of your food and Percy and Ryan got dessert and you guys did belson got a strawberry sundae and you got a large chocolate and fudge sundae and Percy got a large banana split and Ryan got a small chocolate ice cream and Percy got mustard,mayonnaise and ketchup put it on his banana split you and belson said EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you ate and belson ate all of his ice cream same with you and Ryan was done but Percy was not done with his banana split 23 minutes later he was done the all of you went home....