Intro & Characters

"You're actually pretty, ________"

"I wish I was you!"

"Wow, gorgeous!!"

"You look beautiful!"

"I had enough of these lies!!"

"Omma.. Appa.. Let me study at all boy school.. I'm tired of my school.. Girls and Boys kept saying that I am pretty, while it was all lies.."

"I don't want to cut my hair.. I'll just buy a short wig then.."

Characters:

Jang _______ (You / OC) / Jang Daehyun (boy name)

- rich

- a girl who hates lies

-transfer to a all BOYS school

-in a class with seven bad boys..

MADTOWN (according to picture : Heojun, Jota, Lee Geon, Moos, Buffy, Daewon, H.O)

-gang of 7 boys; Moos (Sangbae), Daewon, Lee Geon (Kyungtak), Jota (Jonghwa), Heojun, Buffy (Juhyun), and H.O (Jaeho)

---------------------------------------------

The girl on the poster is an ulzzang.. I got her picture from google.. So the pic is not mine.. And the girl is not me.. She's so pretty.. Well.. And this is my first gender bender story.. Which means a changing in gender.. I hope you would like it.. This story also will show different types of confession (maybe?)

Thought of this story after hearing MADTOWN's song 'Stunning'.. Some people said that I am ugly (it was last year though), but when I hear this song, it was like as if they are saying that people are all beautiful in every ways.. So I was touched.. I really love this song.. So if my story line is same as the others, I did not copy them.. I got this idea on the last day of my story update which is 10 Oct.. I heard this song a lot and it grew in me.. So feel beautiful!!

A new short story of mine!! But it won't only have 6 chapters.. It might have 10 chapters in total.. Or 14-16 chapters?