Chapter 3 : Wander

Every sentence you said as a boy is a bit deep. Words in italic is the words/sentence that the person said to themselves/whisper to themselves. Just making sure you know about it.

Pictures are not mine, credit to the owner.

-----------------------------------------------

Why am I here? Will they know my real identity? Oh, scratch that. Will he know my identity? What's this?

Jaeho : Well, see you soon. If we're in the same class, Daehyun.

All seven of them went inside the school, while you were wandering around the school to get to the principle's office.

Meanwhile,

Jaeho : I think I saw that boy somewhere.

Kyungtak : Where?

Jonghwa : Really?

Jaeho : Ah! He looks like the girl we meet yesterday!

Daewon : Yah! Are you serious right now? How can a girl turn to a guy?

Jaeho : Yeah. I forgot about that.

Little that they know, there is a boy, shock hearing their conversation.

Sangbae : Yah! Where are you going?

Juhyun : Need some friend?

Heojun : No thank you. I'll just walk around and uhm.. Meet someone. Meet you guys later in the class. I'll get going now.

Heojun said as he saw you wander off around the school. And walk towards your direction.

Heojun : Where are you going?

You : Ah.. I'm trying to find the principle's office. Where is it?

Heojun : Go forward to the teachers' department and went deep inside to find the hidden office.

You : Why was it called the hidden office?

Heojun : Our principle doesn't like to show himself too much. So his office is very far away.

You : Oh thank you again.. Um.. Er..

Heojun : My name is Heojun and call me by that name.

You : Thank you again. I might as well go to the 'Hidden' office now.

You walked away from him.

Heojun : Bummer. But he does look like the girl we met yesterday. Or is it just that my eyes is not working well today?

You went to the principle's office.

You : Annyeonghaseyo.

Mr. Kang : Please come in, Ms. Jang.

You : How did you know?

Mr. Kang : Your father and I know eaxh other for a long time now, and he asked me to take care of you here too.

Mr. Kang gave her a small pile of papers.

Mr. Kang : Here. It's your schedule, school map, including your class number. Ms. Jung will be your class teacher. She also know that you're a girl. But she won't tell other people about it. And don't worry, we also have some other girl teachers here. Now go go! You wouldn't want to be late on the first day here right.

You : Thank you, Mr. Kang.

You walked out from the 'hidden' office and wandered around the school. Until you saw a teacher walking with a name badge ' Ms. Jung '.