𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

☆𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙻𝚈☆

𝖫𝗎𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖴𝗋𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖴𝗋𝗂 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗎𝗉 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉. 𝖠𝗌 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗌, 𝖫𝗎𝗇𝖺'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝗁𝗂𝗆.

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 to grace me with copper hues with a kiss of sweet baby lips. The sky is all the colours I've been using as comfort. The trial ahead will be hard but must be done.

After the blackness of night, Earth's star rises on the horizon, spreading her gold luminosity in every direction.

I take in this beautiful scenery as the soften colours glaze over my eyes.

I take a glance to the side and notice that our fireplace died down.

The logs and sticks that use to keep the fire going are now charred, and now has been scorched to ashes.

I close my eyes and let out a deep sigh.

Things are about to get real.

If I can make this kill then everything will be at ease.

Yeah, that's right.

We'll have peace.

"Luns!" Uri half yells, "We better get..." Then he dozes back into his sleep.

I chuckle at my cute pink friend.

He's always been like that—ordering me around, but not doing crap. Though it can be bothersome, I don't really mind because he's one cool friend. Even if he isn't human.

After deciding that he hit the 'z's' for long enough, I chuck a stick at him.

He immediately groans in irritation. "Leave me alone! I need my sleep."

I playfully roll my eyes as I rise from the log. I make my way to him and smirk.

He's not going to like this.

I hastily remove my trench coat and he's immediately presented with the cool air of a fall morning.

"Oink!" He squeals, "It's so cold."

I bend down to his level and rub his back. "Well, if we get some walking done then your body will warm up."

He quickly inhales and his snout widens. "You better let me sleep, you swine or—" 

"Hmm, I'm thinking about having some bacon for breakfast." I retort, "Say, Uri, which part of your body makes the bacon strips?" I question, my eyes full of mischief while Uri shudders away.

Ha.

That always works.

"Fine let's go," he begins as he trots ahead of me. "And stop asking me that or I'll pummel you into the ground!"

I smirk and place my hands on my hips. "Your empty threats don't scare me, Uri."

He slightly glances behind him. "Yeah, Yeah, hurry up and let's get this over with."