𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

THE STILL PRESENCE of the trees creates a type of serenity that no one can decipher. The tranquil wavering of fawn branches produces an aura one can call liberty. The branches sway their leaves back and forth, back and forth. Ruffling their olive petals that springs out a dance of harmony until they fall on the dust of the earth.

crunch.

A bitter yet pleasant end of the subtle sequence comes to a silent demise with a single movement.

crunch.

All is not lost as everything has its season.

A time to mourn and a time to rejoice.

A time for laughter and a time for utter silence.

A time to live and a time to die.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

'He's in the general's enemy's pen?' The young man ponders to himself. 'And how the hell am I supposed to find this pen?' Exasperated, the young man continues to walk down autumn born path.

Leaves from red to yellow adorn the path of gravel, as he saunters to his destination. The slight breeze caresses his auburn locks as he glances towards the sky.

'When will I reunite with you?'

Torn with regret and the feeling of incompetence, the young man ruffles his locks. His desire to right his wrongs continues to slowly devour his heart. Whether he was doing the right thing or not, he was still at a lost. And that's a lost he has to learn to accept.

crunch.

Hazel hues snap open.

'Can't believe I left my guard down'

Of course he knew there were leaves ready to be crunched on the ground, but this particular sound did not match that of a mere leaf. Halted in his tracks, the young man peers behind him. Seeing nothing, he continues on his pointless trail, admiring the deep blue sky.

"So innocent that it reveals all of our darkest secrets," he mutters. "Is it really innocent then?" A genuine smile tugs on his lips, revealing his faint dimples. He shuts his eyes for a moment and lets out a sigh, "Enough of this. Time to get to work."

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

'To find the pig requires no spell. Simply find your way to the generals rival and he'll be there rolling in his pen. Then who's the enemy of Daena?'

Frustrated, the young man ruffles his hair and kicks a pebble.

'If only Estelle and Gale were here. They would definitely know where that is'

crunch.

Again, the peculiar sound reverberates throughout the enclosed path. The young man, already being agitated, releases his defense.

"Espada."

A small, thin, curved blade made of folded steel is held by a tight grip. Sparkling in the sunlight, the point of Espada displays its sharp edge. The keen blade is as sharp as a razor that will cause its enemies to leak from thousands of holes before they even knew what happened.