✰Four: I Can't Get a Blowjob in the Handicap Stall!

Ashton

    I pulled away from Luke, the both of us panting. His lips were slightly swollen and red.

     "Will you help me with my dance?" Luke asked me, his finger tracing patterns on my chest. I nodded, ready to lean in to kiss him again. He stopped me, his eyes staring into mine. "I need your lips somewhere else." He said flirtatiously. I smirked at him, and I moved my body lower.

        I took off his pants, and I froze. Luke stared at me, looking a little concerned.

        "What? Do you know what you're doing?" Luke asked skeptically. My mouth felt dry, and I sat myself up. "You're a virgin aren't you? Wow, I thought you had experience." Luke sighed.

"I mean, I can try..." I mumbled. Luke leaned forward to grab his pants.

"How can you help me if you've never even been with anyone?"

Classical music. I picked up my phone and sure enough, it was seven fifteen. I stared at the ceiling, trying to process what the hell the dream I just had was. It seemed like a good dream at first, but then it turned into a bad dream. Wait, that was a good dream? Where I was not only kissing a guy, but Luke? I'm sure it means nothing, people have random dreams like that all of the time, right?

I got out of my bed, and I made my way to Luke's room. I opened his door, and Luke was there doing stretches. His hair was half up-half down, and it looked kinda cute. I mean, it looked good. Luke smiled at me, and he waved me into his room. I stepped further into his room, watching him slowly do a crazy stretch. Damn, he's flexible.

"Today starts my mission of finding someone. Think I'll have any luck?" Luke asked me, looking up at me from his position. I looked over at his stuffed bunny, and I shrugged my shoulders. "C'mon, you have to have some sort of opinion. I can't be a virgin forever." He added.

"I think you're delusional." I snapped, earning a frown from him. "Being a virgin doesn't have anything to do with your dumb little dance." I said.

"Why do you care so much? This duet is important to me, and I think it's the best way to really get into character." Luke explained, making me roll my eyes.

"You shouldn't lose your virginity to get into a character, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. As long as you do the dance correctly, it's good enough, right?" I said. Luke sighed, and he stood up straight. He shook his head at me.

"Dance is so much more than that! You have to evoke emotion from the audience, and tell a story. It's so much more than making sure you go on the right count and don't fall, you need to be an actor." Luke told me. I huffed, looking away from him.

      Luke was right when he said you can't be a virgin forever. I'm a senior in high school, I should have some experience by now. The only way I can solve my problem is by talking to an expert.

                                            ✰✰✰

"Calum! I need to talk to you." I said, quickly walking over to him. Calum shut his locker, and he gave me a smile. "Can we go somewhere private?" I asked. Calum smirked, and he looked me up and down. "Quit looking at me like that."

"I hope you know I don't bottom, Irwin." Calum smirked with a devilish grin on his face. I groaned, and I looked around.

"This isn't about that! Well, it kinda is. But I'm not hooking up with you if that's what you're thinking." I responded. Calum became serious, and he gestured over to the bathroom. We went into the bathroom, and we made sure no one was in the stalls, because that would be embarrassing. "So, you know how Ellie and I didn't do it?" I began.