Prank War

Your POV

Colby, Corey, Sam, Aaron and Jake have been your best friends since you could remember. You guys have filmed countless videos together. That's why when Colby texted you in the group chat to come over, you were not suspicious. You put on an outfit, grabbed your phone, and went out the door.

Colby's POV

I grabbed my camera and started talking "What's up guys, today we have another prank video for you. But  this time is a little different because all of the roommates are going to be pranking one person- our good friend, (Y/N). We are going to sit her down and tell her that we cannot be her friends anymore. We texted her and told her that she should come over, so she should be here soon"
I turned the camera off and turned to my roommates who were all sitting on the couch. "Okay so, we need to come up with a plan on what we're going to say. I want this prank to work."

Corey POV:

"Okay so, we need to come up with a plan on what we're going to say. I want this prank to work" Colby said. I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, we have to have a reason we can't be friends anymore. We can't just say 'We can't be friends' and kick her out" I say. "We should say that she goes to too many parties." Jake says confidently. "No we can't say that because most of the parties she goes to are here." Aaron says. I sit there thinking of what would really make her upset and what is most believable.

Sam POV:

"No we can't say that because most of the parties she goes to are here." Aaron says. Finally, I speak up, "We should tell her that our fans don't like her being around us because she's too flirty." All 4 boys looked at me with smirks. "Perfect" Colby says. "Now we wait for her to show up." Corey says.

*About 20 minutes later*

Your POV:

You got to the Trap House and knocked on the door. You were expecting lots of screaming and yelling when you showed up, but for some reason when Colby opened the door, there wasn't any yelling, or cameras in your face, or someone holding a bowl of whipped cream to hit you in the face when you walk in, everyone was silent. "Hey, um...come in...we've got to talk about something." Colby said as he let you in. "Oh...um...okay...what are we gonna talk about?" You asked. You became concerned. None of them have ever been this quiet before.

Corey's POV:

As (Y/N) walked in I could tell she was nervous. She was already freaked out. I lean over to Jake and whisper "look how freaked out she is already." He and I smirked at each other as (Y/N) sat down on the couch. "So...what's up?" She said.

Jake's POV:

(Y/N) was already freaking out, I could tell. I decided to tell her exactly why she's here. "We wanted to sit down and tell you that we can't be your friend anymore"

Aaron's POV:

Once Jake told (Y/N) that we couldn't be her friend anymore, she looked confused. "You're...you're...you're kidding right? This is a joke right?" She said. She was panicking.

Sam's POV:

"No, we are serious. Listen, (Y/N), we love you and we have done crazy stuff together but, our fans don't like you around us because you get too flirty..." I said. She opened her mouth is disgust.

Your POV:

That's it. You were enraged. So they just do what their fans want? You thought to yourself. "Guys, that's not funny." You say. They have to be kidding. "No, it's not a joke, we are serious." Colby says. You snap a look at him. "Oh, so you all just do whatever your fans say? No questions asked?" You say abruptly. You were furious. "Yeah, I mean, they're our fans, of course we are going to listen to them" Jake said. You look over at Aaron, he was being quiet. "Aaron, do you agree? Do you think I'm too flirty?" You asked him. "Well you can be sometimes." He said. Wow. Your best friends are really doing this. Tears formed in your eyes and you decided there was only one thing to do. Freak out.

Corey's POV:

She was really quiet, I noticed I had been staring at the floor. I looked up at (Y/N) and I saw tears running down her cheeks. I didn't want to ruin the prank, but I couldn't just sit here. "Look, it's nothing personal, you can still come to our parties and-"
"Oh!" (Y/N) said, "Oh Corey, how thoughtful, you know what that makes it all better. I can't have my best friends..but...I can still come to your trashy parties." She yelled.

Your POV:

Jake, Corey, Sam, Colby, and Aaron sat there quietly, knowing they were destroying you. "You know what, I'm just gonna go" You got really mad and as you were getting ready to stand up, you started bawling. You were uncontrollably crying. Your best friends don't want to be with you anymore. You grabbed your stuff "I'm just gonna leave" you said. You got up and headed for the door, expecting to be stopped, but you weren't.

Colby's POV:

As (Y/N) headed for the door, I decided that was enough, I grabbed the camera and chased after her. "Wait (Y/N)!" I yelled. She stopped still crying. "Look, look it's just a prank....It's a prank." She turned around and looked at the camera I was holding. "Oh...my...God..." She said.

Your POV:

"Well, you guys got me really good" You said walking away from the door. "But you know, this just means I'm gonna have to prank you back...all of you" you said suspiciously.  "Oh no" Corey says. You are already thinking of your prank ideas.