TFP Holoform Ratchet X Female Reader Lemon

CricketLuver :Requested this.

Y/n's POV:

"Come on Y/n do some dirty pick up to Ratchet it will be fun," Miko said with a smirk elbowing my gut "I will see what I can do" I walk to Ratchet where he is typing on the big computer "Hey Ratchet?" I said getting his attention "Yes Y/n?" He said looking at me "I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.~" I said with a smirk he immidiantly blushes blue and goes back typing on the computer "How did I do?" I said raising a brow to Miko "That was good but next time do a dirtier one" I nod and sat at the human area to watch some cartoon on the T.V. It has been two hours and I decided to do another pick-up line "Hey Ratchet" "Yes Y/n?" "You look like a hard worker." "Why thank you Y/n" I then smirk "I have an opening you can fill.~" Ratchet blushes and stops away I snicker from his reaction and went to Miko to tell her what happened she bursts out laughing "Yeah its funny to see his reaction" I said giggling Miko nods in agreement.

---------Night Time-----------

'I am going to do a really dirty pick-up line that is the breaking point' I thought with a smirk go across my face and I see Ratchet working again "Oh Ratchet~" I said seductively in my voice he flinches and looks at me "Yes?" He said worried "Hey Baby, you want to go to your breth and work on your math skills? We can add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and multiply!~" I said blushing that's when Ratchet snapped "You are coming with me Y/n" he said darkly picking me up and taking me to his brethroom he sets me down on his breth he transformers into an ambulance and his holoform gets out I blush like crazy knowing I'm gonna lose my virginity. Ratchet rips of my clothes and his too ripped off his clothes I blush like crazy seeing his perfect body well to me anyway. "You like what you see?~" Ratchet purred in my ear he positioned himself to my entrance "Wait R-Ratchet  I'm a virg-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Before I had the chance to tell him he slammed his whole length inside me. I am crying my eyes out Ratchet looks down and sees blood on his dick "Wait were you a virgin?" Ratchet said concerned  I nod but im still crying "I'm so sorry the pain will soon turn into pleasure," he said soothingly and after a couple of  minutes I moved my hips and felt pleasure "You can m-move now," I said to him he nods and moves slowly then puts my legs on his shoulders moving faster and harder "AAAAAH RATCHET MORE FASTER HARDER!!!!"  I scream for more he chuckles darkly "I'm going to frag you so hard you won't walk tomorrow" he said with a smirk I blush hard and Ratchet kept his world and fucks me faster and harder than ever "FUCK YES RATCHET YES YES YES!!!!" I scream out of pleasure. Ratchet grunts and moans a little  "R-Ratchet I-I'm close" "Me too Sweetspark" he grunts out and moves faster and harder and I am moaning like crazy "I-I'M CUMMING AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" I scream as I came and Ratchet pulled out and came on my stomach. Me and Ratchet pant heavily "I love you Y/n"  my eyes widen but then soften "I love you too Ratchet," I said and we both went to sleep or recharge as he said it.

--------The Next Day------------

I woke up the next day groan in pain and tried to stand but I fell back down Ratchet wakes up and sees me on my ass "Well I guess you were right Ratchet" I said looking at him he raises a brow "About what?" "I won't be able to walk straight the next day~," I said with a smirk and Rachet blushes his holoform disappears and he transforms into his bot form I got dressed he picks me up from his breth to the main room and we see everybot looking at us with blue across there face "Looks like the secrets out~" I said with a smirk and Ratchet blushes more.

(Hope you liked this CricketLuver sorry if its not long but its something)

Words: 731