TFP Soundwave x Mech Reader Lemon

transformers12345678 : Requested this.

Terms:

Aft - ass

Spike - penis/dick/cock/etc...

Valve/Port - vagina

Trans-Fluids - Cum

Servo - hand

Chassis - chest

Stabilizers - legs

Peds - feet

Digit - finger

Helm/Processor - head

Denta - teeth

Glossa - tongue

Faceplate - face

Optic ridge - eyebrow

Mech - Transformer version of 'male'

Femme - Transformer version of 'female'

Vents - where air escapes out of a Transformer's body through their body armor

Intake - Mouth

Dermas- Lips

Interface panel- basically covers their nether regions (like metal underwear)

Back struts - back

Spark- Heart

Optics - eyes

Voicebox - same thing and purpose as the human voicebox

Audio receptors - ears

Armor/body armor - everything that covers their protoform

Protoform - a Transformer's true body, covered in their armor

Language:

Slag - shit/damn/kind of means fuck

Frag- fuck

Pit - Transformer version of saying 'Hell'

Slaggit- dammit

Primus - like saying 'God' or 'oh God'(Can be used as: 'holy Primus', 'What in the name of Primus', 'oh Primus...', 'for the love of Primus', 'Dear Primus', etc..

Slagger/Fragger- fucker

Glitch - bitch (can also be said like 'you son of a glitch')

Airhead - a sarcastic name for seekers (like Starscream or any airborne bots)

Vent/to vent/venting - breathe/to breathe/breathing

Y/n's POV: 

I am a high ranked warrior on the Nemesis I am not too tall or too small I am tall to Soundwaves chassis I have come back from a mission to get a relic. I succeeded in getting the relic and I didn't get too badly damaged but Lord Megatron suggests me to go to Knockout.  I am walking down the halls going to the medbay. The door slides open "Hey Knockout" I said to him he looks my way "Hey cutie what can I do for you~" Knockout purred he is always flirting with me when he can but he knows I am not into him "Lord Megatron suggested me to go to the medbay and check on me for "major" injuries" I did the quotations with my digits to the word major. "Of course sit on the breth and I will scan you" I nod and sit down Knockout grabbed the device to scan me "Hmmm well there's nothing major that needs to be looked at so you will be fine to go," he said looking at me I nod and got a com from Lord Megatron "Y/n I am assigning you and Soundwave to look for Energon around a forest" He said "Y-yes My Liege" I said back and ended the com I am blushing like crazy "What's wrong?" Knockout said concerned "I have a scouting mission for Energon with Soundwave," I said looking down blushing more. "Oh you have a crush on the TIC~" I still look down and walked out before I overheat from his teasing me. I walk to the main control room and put on a straight face then walked in "Ah Y/n your here now you can head out with Soundwave" I nod my helm and Soundwave opens a ground bridge so we can get to the Energon but what I didn't know is that Soundwave suggest for me to go with him so he can bond with me. The only bot that knew Soundwave's secret is Lord Megatron because he is the only one who he trusted. Lord Megatron was surprised that Soundwave had felt like that so now Lord Megatron really respects you. We are waking in the forest for a long time so we decided to rest "Hey Soundwave?" I said looking at him he turns his helm to me "YeS Y/n?" Soundwave said in different voices "Why did you ground bridge us so far from the destination?" I tilted my helm to the side in a cute way Soundwave turn his helm away from me but I didn't know that he is blushing under his visor "I'm sorry did not mean to offend you" I said looking down sad Soundwave come to me and grabs my servos with his I look up at him he shakes his helm no "Huh?" He then did something I didn't expect Soundwave hugs me my F/C optics widen but then hugs back and put my faceplate in his neck  I could feel the heat coming off of him I blush bright blue and looked at him my F/C optics widen to see that Soundwave has his visor off seeing his violet optics looking at me.

 We are waking in the forest for a long time so we decided to rest "Hey Soundwave?" I said looking at him he turns his helm to me "YeS Y/n?" Soundwave said in different voices "Why did you ground bridge us so far from the destination?" I tilted my...

"Soundwave? Why are you doing this?!" I said speechless why he is showing me his faceplate? "Because I love you Y/n," Soundwave said walking closer to me I blush bright blue he puts his servo on my cheek and leans in closer till our dermas touch. I am shocked for a sec till I relaxed and wrapped arms around his neck bringing him closer deepening the kiss Soundwave and I kissed for a while then he licks my bottom derma I gladly opened up for him he thrusts his glossa into my intake we wrestled for dominances but of course, Soundwave won his glossa explored my intake "Mmmmm~" I moan in his intake he smirks into the kiss then he pulls away "May I?" Soundwave asked I nod letting him know that I gave him the permission to do it. He lifts me up against a tree I then feel something go around my waist and my neck. It's Soundwaves feelers (Soundwaves extra appendages) "S-Soundwave~" I moan out his name he purrs to this I then hear a click I look down and see Soundwave's spike stanging proud I blush like crazy he positioned himself to my valve and he feels how tight I am "Are you a virgin?" He asked looking into my F/C optics "Y-yes I am but I want you to be my first" I said with a soft smile he nods "I'll go gentle" he said in my audio receptor. He pushes himself into me I whine in pain "Sorry" he said gently then puts all his spike into me making me whimper louder he stayed there till I adjusted I wiggle my hips and felt pleasure "You c-can move now~" I whispered in his audio receptor seductively he nods and starts moving slowly not wanting to hurt me. I moan quietly "M-Move f-faster please~," I said to him he nods and goes faster I am now a moaning mess as Soundwave moves faster and harder I then feel Soundwave's feller go to my spike and squeezes it. I feel my overload coming so I moaned out "S-Soundw-wave I'm c-closes!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck "M-Me too Sweetspark" Soundwave whispered in my audio receptor and moves harder and faster than we both overload at the same time. We both vented heavily "I love you Y/n" Soundwave said looking into my F/C optics I blush bright blue "I love you too Soundy~" I purred in his neck he chuckles and sets me down so I am standing on my peds and I am a bit wobbly I put my codpiece on as did Soundwave. We went to the cave and contacted the Nemesis and we went on the warship I went to Soundwaves quarters since Soundwave asked me to I waited for an hour and he walks in and sees me on his breth in recharge he smiles and crawls behind me to cuddle with me and Soundwave fell into a peaceful recharge with me.

(Hope you enjoyed this 

Worlds: 1272