TFA Optimus Prime x Human Female Lemon

SimoneSmook : Requested this

Y/n POV:

I was on my way to visit the Autobot their base that sari's  dad didn't know about when I walked in see Ratchet working on a ray gun of some kind and it looks like he is about to test it on a pea can but then Bumblebee yells scaring Ratchet in the prosses shooting the ray gun and it bounces around the place and it hits me and I fall to the ground. I groan in pain then I felt my self start to grow to as big as Prowl I look down and my clothes ripped in the prosses I blush bright red and covered myself and squealed everyone came in to see what happened but I scream "GET OUT!!!" Which everyone did except Optimus offered to look after me till Ratchet can reavers the effects on me and he picks me up bridal style taking me to his room but what I didn't know is that something sexual is going to happen. We go in Optimus sets me on his bed and he walks tp his door and locks it I still had my parts covered with my arms Optimus walk to me with lust in his eyes. I blush hard to him he pins me down on his bed "O-Optimus!!" I said blushing harder "Oh my dear Y/n you have no idea what you do to me every day you come to the base~" Optimus purred in my ear. I look at him seeing that his dick is out and it's standing proud my eyes go wide. Optimus sees that I'm looking at his dick "You like what you see my dear~" Optimus said with a smirk I nodded my head blushing bright red. Optimus leans down to my face and kisses me on the lips I was shocked at first but I then lean in and kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss and I can feel his dick rub against my pussy lips I moan into the kiss. I feel Optimus grind on my pussy then he positions his dick against my entrance I look in shock "W-Wait Optimus I-I'm a vir-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I was interrupted by him slamming his whole length into my little pussy I start to cry and hic from this Optimus sees this and looks down at his dick to see blood on it his eyes go wide "Were you a virgin?" Optimus said shocked looking into your E/C eyes with tears going down my cheeks I nod my head because my voice would have hiced in the process. I look into his baby blue colored eyes to see the guilt in them I wrap my legs around his hips pushing him into me deeper "Aaaah~" I moan out in pleasure "Please Optimus fuck me hard!~" I said into his ear Optimus smirks and starts pounding into me with his hand on my hips for support so he can go harder and faster into my pussy that is getting wetter by the second as Optimus fuck me hard. Moans and grunts were filling the room I m still on my back because Optimus wants to see my face making lewd faces that only he will see. I feel him going faster and harder than ever I could tell he was close to cumming "O-Optimus I'm c-close!" I said with my hands on my cheeks feeling that they were really hot "M-Me too S-Sweetspark~" Optimus grunted in my ear about a few seconds later with one hard thrust his cum fills me up good and I cum on his dick we both stay there panting heavily "Ratchet should be done with that ray now let us see" I nod I just stay on the bed because my legs are really weak Optimus comes back in this the ray and shoots it at me I shrinks back to my normal size Optimus gives me my clothes and I had Optimus drive me home because I still couldn't walk.

Bonus:

It has been two whole days since I and Optimus had sex and I AM STILL SORE FROM IT!!!! I walk into the base to see Optimus, Ratchet Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Prowl in the "living room" "Hello Y/n" Ratchet said not looking off his project and I see Bee look at me with a smirk "So Y/n still sore from our leader little "session" you had with him~~~" Bee says with a smirk me and Optimus blush deeply as everyone his laughing.

(Sorry if it's short. Hope you like this SimoneSmook)

Worlds: 765