TFP Knockout x Seeker Femme Reader Lemon

CricketLuver : Requested this.

Terms:

Aft - ass

Spike - penis/dick/cock/etc...

Valve/Port - vagina

Trans-Fluids - Cum

Servo - hand

Chassis - chest

Stabilizers - legs

Peds - feet

Digit - finger

Helm/Processor - head

Denta - teeth

Glossa - tongue

Faceplate - face

Optic ridge - eyebrow

Mech - Transformer version of 'male'

Femme - Transformer version of 'female'

Vents - where air escapes out of a Transformer's body through their body armor

Mouth- Intake

Dermas- Lips

Interface panel- basically covers their nether regions (like metal underwear)

Back struts - back

Spark- Heart

Optics - eyes

Voicebox - same thing and purpose as the human voicebox

Audio receptors - ears

Armor/body armor - everything that covers their protoform

Protoform - a Transformer's true body, covered in their armor

Language:

Slag - shit/damn/kind of means fuck

Frag- fuck

Pit - Transformer version of saying 'Hell'

Slaggit- dammit

Primus - like saying 'God' or 'oh God'(Can be used as: 'holy Primus', 'what in the name of Primus', 'oh Primus...', 'for the love of Primus', 'Dear Primus', etc..

Slagger/Fragger- fucker

Glitch - bitch (can also be said like 'you son of a glitch')

Airhead - a sarcastic name for seekers (like Starscream or any airborne bots)

Vent/to vent/venting - breathe/to breathe/breathing

Y/n POV:

I am the only femme seeker on the Nemesis I look like Starscream but I'm better looking than him and I am better than Starscream which he did not like. I also have a sparkmate his name is Knockout and we have been sparkmates before the war. We HAVE interface a lot and I mean a LOT!!! But our interfacing has been a bit boring so I had an idea how to spice things up. I am in my brethroom and took out my vibrator out of the drawer I smirk to see the look on Knockout's face I press my audio receptor to comlink him "Oh Sweetspark come to the brethroom now~" I purred to him I could hear his voicebox hic to this and the comlink ended I knew that he is probably running here right now. About a minute later he runs right in here I motion my digit for him to go closer to me he obliges I push him on his back he grunts in pain and looks at me with blue across his faceplate when we interface he doesn't care about his paint job getting scratched that's how I know that he cares about me very much "We are going to try something new~" I said looking at him in the optics "Alright Sweetspark~" He purred out I pull out my vibrator "Know what this is~" I said with a smirk he shakes his helm no "Well your going to find out~" I purred with a smirk on my faceplate I move between his stabilizers he spreads them "Open both panals~"  I said he looks at me confused but opens his interface panel and his valve panel. I turn on my vibrator and puts hit on his nob (It's supposed to be a clit but I forgot what its called)  Knockout moans loudly to my actions and I put my intake over the tip of his spike I start to suck on just the tip Knockout is blushing like crazy moans my name over and over again. I move my helm up and down slowly teasing him I still have the vibrator on his nob I then move it to his entrance and slides it in with ease cause how wet he is He arches his back to how good this new feeling is "Do you like this Sweetspark~" I cooed he nods his helm knowing if he says something its going to come out as a moan I went back on sucking his spike and I felt a servo go on one of my wings I moan on his spike sending vibrations I move the vibrator in and out of his valve Knockout is a moaning mess and I could tell he is close to overloading. I move my helm and the vibrator faster then he moans very loud when his overload came into my intake and on the vibrator, he vents heavily and looks at me as I swallow his trans-fluid "How was that Sweetspark~" I said looking into his red optics with my F/C ones "That......was.......AMAZING!!!!" Knockout said through pants I giggle and I snuggle into his chassis as we cuddle each other till we both fell into recharge.

(Hope you enjoyed this CricketLuver)

Worlds: 718