𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞

Rose's Pov

" I mean how could he just say that ?!"

I was currently in the gym room with Lonnie doing some gymnastics since we were both bored and needed to get some anger off of our shoulders. She did a lip landing perfectly in place while I stood on a beam and balanced myself out.

" Well, it is Chad, Lon." I answered flipping backwards and landing perfectly." You know how ignorant he can be."

" Still." She said before doing a back extention roll."Chad has said the dumbest things before, but what he said today was pretty low."

I nodded my head," I agree. Boys will be stupid, annoying, arrogant, boys."

" I can't believe Jay didn't say anything. Out of all people, I thought he would be the one to break the rules." Lonnie huffed out before doing five back slips.

I shook my head." Don't blame Jay, Lonnie. You have to remember, he's new to Auradon and this is his first time ever being Captain of something. I'm sure he'll come around soon once he gets used to what Auradon is all about." I said before doing a round off back handspring back tuck kick-out.

" Nice." I heard and turned to see Jay enter the room with a smile.

" Hey, what brings you around ?" I asked walking over.

" I can't find, Carlos and I was wondering if you knew where he was." He asked and I nodded.

" The last time I seen him, he was in the library. I can show you where." I said, but turned to Lonnie." If it's okay."

" Yeah, go help Jay." She said before winking at me.

I blushed, but turned back around and walked with Jay to the library. We stood in silence the whole time and I was grateful he didn't question why Lonnie had winked at me. I didn't even know if I had the mentality to even explain without wanting to run away. We walked into the library and looked down the endless rows before seeing Carlos.

" There he is." Jay said walking over to see Carlos was reading something." Hey, man. I've been looking for you everywhere. Mal said you needed me."

" Desperately." Carlos explained.

I walked over and lifted the book seeing the title was All About Love 101." Carlos, why are you reading a book about love ?"

He sighed shutting the book and turning more to us." I want to ask Jane to Cotillion." He explained earning a cute awe from me." Thanks, but every time I try to tell her, I get so...nervous. Mal even made me a gummy to tell Jane the truth, but Dude ate it."

" I thought my advise was helpful." Jay asked, but Carlos sternly looked at him.

" You're advise was to be you. That was no advise at all."

I laughed shaking my head." Carlos, the best thing you should do is be yourself. You don't want to pretend to be someone else because that's who she'll fall with and not the real you. Plus, you're perfect the way you are. You're sweet and very caring. Girls like that." I said causing a small chuckle out of him." All you have to do is just have confidence."

" Rosie is right. She's just a girl. Go up to her and just tell her how you feel." Jay encouraged.

" Huh, might wanna take your own advise, eh Jay." Carlos hinted causing Jay to punch his shoulder." Ow ! I was joking."