𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲

Rose's pov

" Jay, keys. Remote."

I ran down the small staircase making sure not to make a sound. I didn't feel like being caught and interrogated by the whole kingdom again. I got to the bottom and looked down to my clothes seeing I truly did look like the female version of my Dad. I knew if he saw me, he would be proud I could pull off the colors like he does.

" Wait !" Evie called out making everyone stop." Somethings wrong."

She quickly moved her hands around fixing the beanie on Ben's head." Oh." Ben said seeing what Evie was doing.

" There."

" Shot gun !" Someone yelled and we all turned only to see it was Dude.

" No, Dude. Stay. The Isle is way too dangerous." Carlos demanded.

Jay stared at the pup wide eyes and pointed a bit afraid." Did he just..."

" Talk ?" Carlos asked." Yes. Let's go."

" Okay, once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it ?" Evie asked while Jay nodded being the one who was driving.

I got in the passenger side and put my seatbelt on seeing Jay quickly zoom out of this place.

" Okay, here's a run down of the isle." Jay started." Don't smile. Don't laugh. Don't even make eye contact with people. Don't even bother with other people."

" Uh, Jay. Let me stop you right there." I laughed." I don't even do that here and it's rainbow's and candy land here."

" I know." He said with his hands gripping the stirring wheel." Just worried."

" You have no reason to be. I know how to pack a punch and defend myself." I argued trying to cause some stress to fall off his shoulders, but he still looked tensed and nervous.

He grabbed the remote pressing the button and allowing the gold bridge to appear. I had to admit, it was a bit magical. I looked out the windows seeing how dark and mysterious this place looked. There was definitely no happiness or rainbow ideas.

Jay parked the car and got out already turning to me." Help me with the tarp." He instructed.

" Okay." I said turning to grab one end from Carlos before throwing it over the limo.

" Hey, what's in here ?" Ben asked looking into a tunnel. The VK's all gasped before running over and pulling him away.

" Ben !" Evie whispered." You don't want to know."

" Hey guys. Keep it chill, alright ?" Carlos ordered." The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here." Carlos said looking at everyone.

We all nodded  before turning to walk. Jay placed his arm around my waist guiding me around the place. I looked around seeing everyone on the Isle lived in very poor condition. They really did have no food to eat and were almost all dirt from having to work twenty four seven. I felt horrible even seeing some children sitting on the floor and waiting for food to drop in their little hands. I looked up to Jay seeing he was looking forward, but it broke my heart knowing he once lived this life.