𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬 ?

Rose's pov

I was excited to get to Jane's birthday party. I couldn't wait to be around all my friends eating junk food and having a great time. I quickly got dressed and made my way towards Evie's seeing the boys were outside goofing around. Jay did a flip causing the twins to try and do the same thing.

" Hey guys !" I shouted quickly walking over and smiling to Jay.

" Hey Rosie." He said walking over and kissing my cheek. My body went into shock and I stared at his shock, but he did noticed continuing to do some more flips.

" Hey Carlos."

" Hey, Ro. I wanna get Jane something special for her birthday. Do you guys have any suggestions ?" Carlos worried.

" Bacon of the month club." Dude suggested and I laughed sitting next to Carlos.

" Um, what about flowers ? Girls love flowers or chocolates." I suggested, but he shook his head.

" I want it to be personal."

" Make her something." Jay suggested." I know Jane. She'll like that. What are you going to do without me ?"

" Hey, uh, are you really set on Shortspoint University ?"

" Shortspoint ?" I questioned realizing where Jay was going to go off to." Wow. That's on the other side of The United States of Auradon."

" Yeah, but they won Tourney a bunch of times so I can get a scholarship from there and maybe a Tourney career."

I couldn't help, but to feel sad at his decision, but what could I say? I can't hold him back on his dreams even if it meant I might never seen him ever again. That would be selfish of me.

" You talk tough. You're gonna miss us." Carlos said putting his arm around me." Mostly me."

" Yeah."

" Mostly me." Carlos added again causing Jay to laugh.

" Mostly me ?" Jay mocked thinking for a moment." You're probably right."

" There it is." Carlos laughed tapping his knee." You okay, Rose ?"

" Huh ?" I questioned." Yeah, I'm okay."

" Alright, come on." Jay called nudging Carlos." Let's teach these boys some Tourney basics."

" Come on boys." Carlos called, but when he did so it caused the boys to grip onto Carlos tightly instantly afraid." Ow."

" First rule, no holding." Jay teased walking off to the field teaching the boys.

I fiddled with the locket around my neck thinking about all of our college plans. Jay was going off to the other side of Auradon to learn. That was a forty two hour drive and a six hour plane ride. Plus a college that far meant we would lose contact. He'll meet other girls and boom, we're not anything anymore. I groaned at the idea. How could I forget about College ? Did I really think I would come back and have something with him when in ten months we would be going our separate ways?

" Come on, everyone !" Evie shouted with a smile." Time to pack up."

" Yay !" The Boy's cheered racing inside Evie's house to get ready.