𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭

A/N: Yes, these events did not actually happen in the movie, but I'm adding some drama because I feel like the final fight seen was not as dramatic as it could have been.

Third person pov

" True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name !"

Uma's voice boomed in everyone's ear and for miles to come. The daughter of a sea witch was not coming to play and she was ready to ruin everyone's happy endings. She began to back away from the boat before moving her hands in circles and causing a huge whirlpool right under the boat. Everyone on the boat screamed in fear feeling the boat begin to spin in circles.

Uma screamed loudly in anger raising her arms up to the ground and having the boat fly up in the air. Everyone screamed before feeling themselves fall down the large wave and crash into the ocean below. Everyone went under for three seconds before coming back up and coughing out the water. Uma laughed watching the boat quickly back into a whirlpool. Rose held onto the side before losing her grip along with Jane and falling. Jay quickly placed his hand out along with Carlos and caught the girls in time.

" Jay !"

" Just hang on !" He screamed back covering her face from falling items.

The boat soon went into the whirlpool and began to circle over and over again in a nonstop cycle. It caused everything from tables to chairs and even glass to fly around hitting guest. Mal held onto the side of the boat knowing nothing good could come out of what was happening. Her eyes quickly turned green angry by it all. She was shaking in rage.

" Mal ?!" Ben called out making her look up before purple smoke invade her.

Ben worried till a purple dragon came out screeching and already flying to stop Uma. The sea witch saw this and stopped the whirlpool ready to fight Mal. Everyone screamed on the boat since it finally came to a haul and fell against the floor. Rose fell on top of Jay out a breath, but quickly got up to see Mal and Uma were in a heated fight.

" Aah !" Uma yelled almost getting burned, but one of her tentacles had came across the boat almost knocking people off.

" Rose duck !" Jay yelled quickly grabbing her right on time.

" Come on, Mal !" Uma yelled in immense rage." You do want to save you people right ?" Uma teased turning and hitting the boat again with her tentacle.

Mal was angry and used her fiery breathe making Uma yell a bit in pain. Uma got upset and waved a tentacle again almost hitting the girl.

" Aah !"

" Watch out !" Ben yelled before the boat rocked even worst.

The members on the boat went side to side holding onto anything they could. Ben looked seeing the two were still fighting. Uma waved her tentacle again almost hitting Mal. Ben quickly handed his crown to Rose causing her to frown at his actions.

" Ben, what are you-" She started, but he took his shoes off and was already diving off the boat." Wait, Ben ! No !" She yelled looking down to see she was too late.

" Ben !"

" Ben, come back !"

" Mal, Uma ! Stop ! Back down !" Ben said looking to the both of them.