Chapter Three: A New Day

THIS IS GOING TO BE A VEEERRRRY LENGTHY CHAPTER:) (4001 words to be exact) YAAY! I MADE 4000!

* A few days after the report, the day before all the selected get to the palace. *

Annabeth's POV~

"Omg! I had the best dream. I was dreaming about me winning the Selection and..." I whisper-yell to my maids. I shake to my senses "ugh! What am I doing seriously..." I add as I throw myself at my bed, shoving my pillow into my face.

"Your Majesty" I hear Mary stumble. I pop up straightening my hair. I then see Liz and fall back into the pillows Liz laughing her face off. "Omg I though you were Percy" I stumble out. Sitting up to witness Liz try to speak while enveloped in giggles.

"Ugh! Get Out!" I scream at her. She backs away to the door, and stops her giggles just long enough to chant, "Annabeth and Percy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a golden carriage!" She chants as she closes the door and heads down the hall.. eh I bet Percy heard that...

I hop out of bed and shower this time, I wash my own hair and get out in about 15 minutes. Pretty long for me really. The coolness takes over my body as I step out of the steaming water, and in front of the steaming mirror.

All my maids come in silently as I turn the shower off and they throw a silk robe over my shoulders.

May pulls out the dress and I gasp. It was so me. Belle takes one look at the dress and is instantly at work. It takes her all of 5 minutes to pull my hair up to a cute ponytail and put a ribbon from camp in it. It was a light pink, and flowed perfectly with the dress.

When Belle releases me to put my dress on May and Vivian help me slip into it. I say and admired the dress for a few minutes, their handiwork was amazing.

I then slip on some black heels, with a hexagonal gold on the actual heel part. They accented the dress perfectly, "All right girls I have a breakfast to attend." I say triumphantly at them, I quickly say goodbye and head down the hall.

(Here is the Outfit)

I soon realize that I'm a little bit on the late side

I soon realize that I'm a little bit on the late side. It's been so awkward with Percy, I was already dreading breakfast.

"Lady Annabeth"

The announcer calls into the throne room as the doors open. When they open I see Seaweed Brain eating his blue pancakes, as usual, had syrup dripping from his mouth as he looked up at me. I almost started rolling on the ground with laughter. I walk up to the table chuckling. I grab a napkin and sit down, "Wow, Seaweed Brain, you really can't live without me for 10 minutes." I say wiping the syrup off his chin. He seems a little surprised but I just laugh.

I eat the rest of the meal while also chatting with Tyson about Romeo and Juliet, his latest read. I also had a little conversation with Liz about all the girls coming to the palace. I get up to leave curtsying as I stand up. Percy snaps his head to look at me. Before I can leave, he grabs my hand, "Meet me in the garden, 15 minutes?" I nod my head, not sure if I could talk. I then walk out trying to understand what this could mean, like really?