Chapter Four: Something New

Enjoy this chapter! It's not my best writing, sorry for that. I'm too lazy to fix it!

I wriggle in my bed, squirming around though the sheets and pillows, entangling me in silk. Suddenly I feel the hard floor connect with my face and I give a yelp. A guard slams the door open and peers inside, just making sure everything was settled.

"Everything all right Lady Annabeth?" The guard asks. I can feel his eyes searching the room, trying to lay eyes on me.

"Yes I am fine!" I bark from the opposite side of them bed. He notices the falling sheets, and backs out the room. I laugh, and start getting ready myself.

In the moment, I wonder were my maids had ran off to. I slip off my sleepwear and sit in the shower for a long time. I wash my hair, soaking myself in the smell of lemon. I get out of the shower and sit in a silk robe. My maids bustle in holding a stunning light blue off the shoulder dress. It was very bright and would defiantly be seen across a crowd. I smile, this is why they were late.

Belle rushes over and starts to fix my hair. She went with something simple and down, as it looked good with the dress. She braided my blonde curls into a waterfall braid, falling down the back of my head. It was stunning and beautiful, while also allowing my princess curls to fall perfectly down my back.

May and Vivian help me into the small dress. I wince when I look into the mirror. It's so... short. I stare at the girls accusingly. They just smile and giggle, fully aware at why I am uncomfortable. I roll my eyes. I slip on the matching blue heels. They have pointed tips and a ankle buckle, with small blue bows at the back of the heel.

I loved my outfit, I can't say I didn't expect something blue.

That was Percy's favorite color. I realize. I smile, of course.

(Here is the Outfit)

I slip my Owl Earrings into my ears and say goodbye to my maids

I slip my Owl Earrings into my ears and say goodbye to my maids. I get a glimpse of a clock, and what I see worries me.

of course, I am late to breakfast, on my special day.

The doors open for me, the announcer not bothering to announce my arrival. I sneak into the Great Room, and take my place next to Piper. I give the Royal table a hurried curtsy. I hear Sally and Liz giggle. I sit down next to Piper, who gives me a sweet smile. I only sit for a second though, as Percy calls to me, "Lady Annabeth" he calls. Smirking, sending some girls into giggle fits. I walk over to the small meeting area the maids must have set up away from the tables and roll my eyes.

He grabs my hand as protocol and tries to kiss it, I push him away before he is able and plop on the couch. I can feel the rushed gasps and whispers from behind me, making me aware that the other girls are listening wearily.