Chapter Seven: The Best Underwater Kiss of All Time

My heart beats as my maids bustle, preparing me for my date today. They draw me a lemon bath, the scent starting to build up in the room. Belle approaches me, "Your taking breakfast in your room, so just relax." I smile, silently thanking them for the relaxation time. They usher me into the bath, soaking my hair.

Once I am clean, they to sale my hair, giving it a little glow.

Word is, we are going swimming.

You don't beautiful hair for that.

When breakfast arrives, I munch on warm pancakes piled with blue whipped cream and blue sprinkles. Sadly, for the selection, we had to abandon the blue food. The new queen had better like blue food.

As breakfast stirs to a close, I dress in a simple camp tee and joggers. I can't bear to dress in stuffy dresses when I don't have to.

I settle in to read a new architecture book Percy had left in my room for me.

A few minutes into my book, I hear footsteps in the Hall. I hear Percy's voice as the footsteps stop, "I'll meet up with you." He adds to who I would assume are Jason and Thalia. I hear more muttering before a soft knock echoes on my door.

I get up, brushing the wrinkles out of my camp T-shirt and leggings. I open the door to Percy, his hair wild and untamed. He is wearing a black tux with a sea green undershirt, accenting his eyes. He smiles a me.

"You skipped breakfast."

He tells me, taking in my informal outfit. I suddenly wonder if I should be wearing this is front of the prince. I smile, doing my best to hide my unease.

"Yeah, I wanted to rest." I say, making blank excuses. He chuckles, "All right Wise Girl. I'll pick you up before lunch!" He smirks, spinning on his heel towards his room.

I smile, shutting my door and sliding down to lean against the bottom of the door.

My maids come in from the bathroom. "Oh someone's in love." May mumbles to Belle and Vivian.

Vivian snaps me out of my daze, "Come on Annie, time to wash up." They lift me up as I walk towards the bathroom. I can't imagine sitting in my room this morning has messed up my appearance that much, but I'm not complaining.

~

It's almost lunch?

No way!

My maids scurry around, unable to pick the perfect outfit. They finally pull out a tan dress, pretty simple, almost like a coverup.

My maids stare at it, "It will do." May voices. That's when Vivian pulls out two swimsuits, both beautiful.

One was a little more conservative. The top piece was white, with a knot. The bottom piece was white based with green palm leaves. This swim suit covered up most of my stomach. I liked it.

The other one was not conservative whatsoever. The top piece wrapped around my chest, with two thin straps wrapping around my shoulders. The whole bikini was pink and white plaid. I almost cringed at it, but I knew what Vivian had in mind.

(I think you can guess which one is which)