Chapter Eight: Percy goes on a Date with my Enemy

"Lady Annabeth!" A voice pulls me from my lovely dream of sea-green eyes. "What?!" I groan rolling in my soft bed. Belle shakes me, "You need to wake up!" She mumbles half-heartedly. I smile, thinking back on my lovely date yesterday, and looking forward to seeing him again today. I pull the covers away and enter the bathroom, Belle trailing behind. May has drawn a bath and slip in, preparing for the day. After lots of hassling, May, Belle, and Vivian pinch me into a cute sea-green dress which was accented in flowers and had clear sleeves. It was matched by heels which also had a green and floral accent. Belle knitted my hair in a half-up braid design and I was off to the Ladies Room.

(HERE IS THE OUTFIT)

 For once, I had been early

For once, I had been early. Rachel, Reyna, and Drew glared at me as I entered, probably remembering Percy and I's entrance yesterday.

**FLASHBACK**

We dismounted our horses, handing them off to stablehands. We conversed as we walked back towards the palace. "This was fun, Perce," I say to him, smiling in my happiness. He smiles too, his sea-green eyes warm and bright. "Well," I continue, "I have to go back to my room and wash up for dinner," I say motioning to my soaked coverup dress and wet hair. He smiles I wicked, but playful, grin. "I'll come with you!" I smack his arm playfully. "Seaweed Brain!" He chuckles, "Fine." He pouts, his baby seal face tempting me. "I'll wait outside the door! I want to make an entrance with my date." He says, shoving me playfully. I smile, that was doable. I nod, walking quicker towards my bedroom.

~

Once we reach my bedroom. I start to turn the doorknob before remembering about Percy. I turn around, facing him. I point to the ground at his feet, "Stay." I say it in a commanding tone, sending him a glare to top it off. He shoots his hands up in the air in innocence. I smile, knowing I've successfully scared the Hades out of him. I walking to the room, shutting the door behind me, only to face another problem. My maids squeal, loud enough for even Percy to hear. I chuckle and shush them. They pelt questions at me until they overlap and become nothing but words. I giggle, "I'll tell you about it later. Now, Percy is waiting for me outside and I need a dress for dinner." Vivian smiles a knowing look at Belle as May shoots into the closet. She brings out an off-the-shoulder yellow dress. It is flowy like a ballgown with a slit up the side. After putting on the dress, and the same maroon boot heels as earlier, Belle blow-dries my hair and pulls it into a low ponytail with a red ribbon.