Epilogue

It was night time outside the Brownstone in Queens. The young man had a job to do and he was hating every second of it. He had his phone plugged into a set of earphones, which was also connected to the young son's phone, and was listening in on the conversation the inhabitants were having. He'd managed to get close enough to the boy long enough at that funeral the other day to get their phones to sync up. Now he had access to all Mike's texts and could even switch on the microphone if need be.

And it felt so wrong.

"Dad I know it sounds crazy but it's the truth – it started the day after Grandpa died and it's how I knew what going to happen to Finn," the boy's voice came through the phone.

"Michael..." the father's voice came through the phone. Here it comes the young man thought. He heard a sort of crackling sound on the other end of the phone.

"Dad you can..." The boy's voice came through the phone, sounding astounded, confirming to the young man that the father just showed his son how he can teleport in a flurry of red light-thingies.

"Michael, all of our family have different powers, just like you do," The father's voice came through the phone. "You aren't alone – I can teach you how to control your powers – and please don't worry son, you'll still have a normal life,".

Might want to rethink that... the young man thought. He'd completed his task. It was now common knowledge that Mike had his powers back. And, thanks to tapping into all of Mike's texts, he knew where he'd be on Friday

And when he'd be alone.

Time for Phase Two the young man thought.

God forgive me.