-Ending 1.1-

Trigger warning. If you're suicidal, it might be better to skip this ending.

He looks at me, surprised. 'I don't know what happened to you. But I know that you have been thinking about it as well.' I say when he stays silent. He nods, slightly, silently. 'I have been thinking about it. I hate this world and everything that's on it. As long as I'm with you, I'll go anywhere.' he says, not a trace of doubt in his voice.

I hug him again. 'Thank you, Iwa-chan.' The nickname rolls off of my tongue as easily as it did years ago. He snickers. 'I have loved you ever since I heard that stupid nickname come out of your mouth.' he confesses. I blush slightly. 'I have loved you ever since I saw you.' I admit as a response.

He grabs my hand. I squeeze it, immediately noticing what is wrong. I carefully take off his ring and toss it somewhere behind us. He smiles at me. I smile back at him. Slowly, we start walking towards the edge of the roof.

I look up at the sky, knowing that soon I will be part of the many many stars that are up there.The orange sky is beautiful. I turn to Iwaizumi one more time, looking in his eyes, showing him a sincere smile. He returns it, slowly pulling me closer. Finally, after years if having dreamed about this moment, I can feel his lips again mine, softly, shaking, short. But it was perfect.

'Ready?' I ask him, squeezing his hand again. He hums. I take one more deep breath before stepping over the edge, holding his hand closely. And as soon as I fall, I regret it. I could've lived with him. I could've grown old with him. We could've escaped somewhere, to a little town. 'Iwa-chan! I want to have a future with you!' I cry out. He looks shocked. 'I love you.' he yells. 'I love you t-' I never get to finish my sentence as our bodies hit the ground.

I am going to make a short ending after this. If you're satisfied with just this, you can skip the one after this.