Leo x Tired!Reader

Sleep tight darling.

Non binary for your editing needs, I will use male pictures since they do not have genderless ones. ~rpghorror-san.

Your Pov - ♡
It had been a long day indeed, I was walking to the lair with April after we got done with work. Me and her tend to take the same jobs so we can walk home together, either to the lair or home. Me and her were both very sleepy but we wanted to hang with the guys till we went home. "The guys found an old movie we can watch together!" She said. I looked over. "An movie?" "Yeah, like Space Jam or something." I laughed. "That is indeed a classic my friend~." I said with a smirk. "Well let's hurry, Y/N!" "Hey! Wait up!" We got there and were panting messes. April had won our little race since I was pretty out of shape. "I win a soda and chips from you my dude!" She said in between breaths. "Yeah yeah..." I lightly pushed her giggling. "What is all this friendly bonding about? Hmm~" Leo hugged me from behind which made me jump. "Oh, N/N. We haven't even seen the movie yet and your jumping into my arms~" he winked. "I-I did not, you hugged me?" I said and he smirked. "Who can say really?" April tried so hard to hold a laugh back, so she covered her mouth.

"Anyway, Lady and Neutral~ Your movie awaits!" (I don't know what you call a non binary person in the ladies and gentlemen term so bear with me) He grabbed my hand and lead us in, Raph had lots of pillows and blankets all over Donnie was setting up and Mikey was playing with the dolls or plushies Raph brought in. "This is so nice!" April smiled and I nodded. "Well, not every night ya guys have a nice time after a long day of work. Plus no problem up top. So win, win." Raph said. "Come on Y/N, sit next to me!" He sat me down with him and we both looked at the movie starting. April sat next to Donnie. As the flim went on, I started to get sleepy again especially after our little run.

Leo did notice that, but just pushed a ton of pillows near me just in case. With a smirk on his face he always gets. A little later I finally laid my head on the pillows and covered up it was so nice and warm compared to outside. Hmm why not? I really wanna watch the movie with everyone but am so sleepy..........black was the last thing I remember...
(Why does it sound like you died? xD)
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Leo's Pov - ♢
The movie had finished, and I looked to see the guys well expect for Donnie pasted out. He shrugged his shoulders with a small smile and pointed to his lap. I looked down to see April pasted out on Donnie and talking in her sleep about a pizza order. I laughed quietly, man I wish I had a camera! He soon pointed to the lump next to me and smirked a bit but went back to looking at April. As I looked down I saw Y/N sleeping soundly without a care in the world.

I smile, they must have had a long day at work to be this sleepy? Y/N was not one to let their guard down so they never really nod off or fall asleep with them around. Leo petted their H/C hair away from their face, he looked up quickly and saw Donnie had laid down with April under his arm. He chuckled lightly and got an idea. He slowly and softly kissed Y/N on the lips, eyes closed and soft lips brushing against each other. He let go and smirked when they didn't even move. Hehe he wouldn't let them live this down.

"Leo?" They said. He jumped up in shock. "Heh sorry for waking you, Y/N. Shh go back to sleep.." he gave them another kiss and they kissed back. "Thank you....." They fell asleep again and he smiled softly, playing with their H/C hair and said softly. "Your welcome~ Only for you my dear. Sleep tight my darling~"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Heyo! I just this in one go as well so am tired! Hope ya enjoy.
Images belong to their rightful owners.
Stories by @rpghorror-san