Leo x Female!Reader

Flower Girl.

She had a face of pure beauty, I couldn't stop looking at her. She had this little flower shop in town and I stopped by everyday to see her. Well not in front of her she doesn't know I existed. Well I mean she can't know I exist...am a mutant ninja turtle and she would be scared shitless really. But I couldn't stop but look at her, it was just something about her made me happy. I would always come by every night just to make sure she is okay, this is a nicer part of new york but with all the stealing lately one can one be too careful really. One night I had been right to make sure she was okay cause then I saw some people trying to take money out of shop and breaking flowers. They held her up as they choked her and she gasped for air as they slowly killed her and I stepped into action as I ran to the shop and kicked him down. I held on to her as I caught her and she held on back as he choked on air softly. "Who....You? Look out!" She yelled the last part as another guy hit me over the head with a lamp in the shop, it broke over my head I started to bleed but I was overall okay since am a mutant and we don't get hurt or go down easy. "Bastard get out of our way!" I upper kicked him and grabbed her pushing her outside as I started to fight the guys off. She landed to the side and held still as I fought she didn't scream once but would do so when another guy tried to sneak up on me, before I knocked out the last guy one guy almost got me again but she hit him over the head with one of the empty flower pots. The man fell over and she stepped back with her hands over her mouth. "I'm sorry...." She cringed as stepped more to me. "Oh my god are you alright!" She reached out and I ducked. "Ahh yeah I am...nothing I can't deal with. You should call the cops, don't want them hanging around here for long. Sorry for scaring you if I did." I said trying to get away but she grabbed hold of my hand. "You didn't scare me now get over here so I can help you." She stepped over the men and had me sit down the the front of the shop as she toke out a first aid kit. "That's not needed I can just wipe it off." She pinched my cheek and I yelp. "Oww hey!" "Hush! now sit quietly while I help you." She pouted a cute pout and I blush shuting up quickly, she sat down and started to gently clean the wound on my head first. "I had no idea that you would jump and save me let alone be....skilled in fighting...Who are you?" She asked and I sat dumbfounded..."What do you mean by that? You act like you've seen me before?" I gulped cause that would be scary if she knew I've been looking out for her this past few weeks. "I have many times while walking around the city and from you watching me on the roof next door." She said matter of factly. "Now who are you?" She asked again more firmly before I could reply to what she had just said before that.

"I'm Leonardo, but most just call me Leo." She looked up at him as she patted the cuts carefully, "I see, Well Leo, my name is Y/N. Nice to finally meet the guy who has been looking out for me these past weeks." She grinned looking at him like he was in trouble. "Look its not what it looks like....wait...you knew that I was looking out for you?" She nods while smiling, "Yes, I didn't know what to think at first but then I saw you watching over the shop and like I said I've seen you as you jump around the city as well. I saw that you have three others that look somewhat like you. What are you guys? Who are you guys? That is if you don't mind me asking?" She asked as she started to wrap up the cuts, "Well those other three are my brothers, we're mutant if you couldn't tell." She nods thoughtfully. "And protecting the city is kind of our thing, you know like hero's and such." He stated proudly. "I see, so why the sudden interest in my little flower shop here?" He double takes and blushes. "Ahh well, I am pretty interested in flowers! So I thought that I would help out and protect this little shop and plus your here all by yourself!" He laughed as he rubbed his neck. She deadpanned at him a bit but otherwise said nothing on the matter. 

"There all done, And I....Thanks for looking out for me." She smiled softly looking down and Leo blushes a bit more. "Haha no worries, That's what hero's do right?" He said standing up but as he tried to walk away she grabbed his hand. "No it's....right..." She looked away sadly letting go. He frowned as she did so and he kneeled down. "Hey? What's the matter did I say something wrong? Or did you want me to stay around till the cops show up?" She shook her head. "No it's not that, it's just....It's been lonely here in this little shop of mine ever since my mother passed so I haven't had many people to talk to." She sighed. "So it was nice that someone came and checked up on me like she use to." She teared up a little bit. Leo didn't like to see her cry well he didn't really like it when anyone cried so he gave her a hug. She blinked but otherwise didn't move.  "I understand, am sorry about your mom. Would it be okay if I came and saw you in the shop more often instead of being creepy on the roof from afar?" She laughed at that. "I would like that very much. But are you sure your family wouldn't mind?" He nods "Yeah and they would love to meet you if you are okay with it! They like meeting new people!" He said with a wide smile. "Then I would love to meet them too!" She giggled and Leo couldn't help but smile at that. "Let's get things cleaned up before anyone sees me, you might get cut with all the glass." She nods as she stood up. "I would be great full if you did." They both smiled as they started a friendship and years later as a couple soon to be married and they couldn't be happier.

________________________________________________________________________

Another stories made in late 2019 and never got around to finishing, I had only a few words started in this but I knew that I wanted Leo to be watching over reader-chan as she tended to her shop and she was pretty as heck! So I hope you enjoy!