Leo x Hurt!Reader

It was very late at night in the lair and Y/N was with Leo. But not for hanging out, no. They all had a long night fighting paper ninja's and other Yokai's. Y/N had went off alone to fight the bigger Yokai's and had gotten hurt in the process but they seemed not to bothered by it...Leo on the other hand was angry to say the least. "Lift up your shirt." They looked over. "Hmm?" He rolled his eyes. "Your hurt, Lift. Up. Your. Shirt." He pointed to them. "Oh okay." They lifted their shirt up and revealed many scratches and bruises forming on their skin. His teeth close tightly so he doesn't yell. He kneels down and starts to clean the open wounds and not push to hard near purple skin.

As he does so he ends up pushing hard on one in his anger and Y/N hisses loudly. "Hey, watch it." They warn not really yelling at Leo. "Well you wouldn't be in pain if you hadn't have went off on your own now would you?" He waved his hand up in the air in anger. "...I can handle myself Leo." They looked away. "I'm not like you." They looked back with their E/C eyes looking back at his pure black ones. "What's that suppose to mean?" He got up and paced around. "I get it okay! I'll never as amazing and as strong as you but you don't have to rub it in my face!" He yelled looking back at Y/N, his eyes full of anger but also hurt. "Leo, That's not what I meant-!" Leo pushed back and pinned them to a wall, Y/N shouted out in shock and looked back at Leo. A look that you couldn't read was on his face. "Then what do you mean then? I get it I'll never be like you....your always out of my reach...your too good for me.." He voiced and his voice cracked at the end. Y/N frowned and sighed leaning their head against his. "Leo." He looked wide eyed, they never used his name ever. They always called Leo but his full name or a funny nickname like cupcake. "I mean to say is that...I can't get hurt like you, am....different from all of you. I'm not human or mutant, I'm (Magical Creature Here) and we don't hurt as easy as you guys do. I can take the hit for you guys and fight on my own. I never wanted you to think am better then you. You are perfect the way you are Leo, To me at least if you don't think so yourself at the moment or forever more." They smile at him and he frowns letting go, Y/N was gonna go in and hug them but Leo quickly grabbed their waist and kissed them on the lips. Y/N muffled into it shocked at what was happening but soon relaxed and hugged back into Leo and once he parted from them they started to rub his back as he leaned into their shoulder. "I still wanna...protect you, I....hate seeing you in so much fucking pain....or just in general....I love you too much to see you suffer, Y/N." He panted out quietly as he shook in their hold. They patted his back more, "I didn't know you felt that way Leo....I'm so sorry. I love you too, please don't ever forget that." They looked up at him and he at them. Sharing a moment together, "I won't...I'm sorry I pinned you. Oh shit-! Your hurt! and I did that!" He touched their back where most of the scars were. They hissed a bit and he jumped but they just smiled. "It's alright, It does hurt a bit but you weren't thinking clearly so I don't blame you." They rubbed his cheek cupping it. "You really are an easy forgiver...." They laughed. "Only for you." They smiled remembering this night forever more.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Hey what's up, its not a request but it was in my mind so had to get it out. enjoy some fluff!

stories by MushroomFiction.