Leo x Female!Reader

Older, Cuter, Smarter, Prettier.

"Okay, Okay! The only way this is gonna work is if we all agree that I'm the oldest so I get to have the last piece of cake and! The TV for a whole night!" Raph yelled as the brothers gathered around the table for the last piece of cake. "No fair! It should be me am the 2nd oldest and the funny one!" Donnie said "Well I think being the handsome one should be a winner for this." They all shook their head at that. "Well in that case am the cutest!"  Y/N walked in just as the brothers were at each other throats and raised her hands up. "Woah woah guys, no one has to get hurt ya know." Y/N said slowly putting her hands down. "Oh hey, Y/N." Leo said muffled since his face was being crushed by Mikey's hand. "Leo what are you doing?" She said matter a factly. "All of us want the last piece of cake. And we all said the oldest or funniest or cutest or handsomest can have it." Raph said with all the things they said in one sentence. Y/N started laughing loudly. "Hey what's so funny?" Leo walked up to her and poked her forhead. "Hahhaha your all so out there." He wiped a tear, she waved at Leo's hand and poked his nose. "Well then Leon Neon I know who the winner is of this then, it's so easy." She said. "What!? Who!" They all yell in unison.

"Well obviously it's me!" She walked up to the table and grabbed the cake by hand and started eating it. "Wait what no no no, Y/N! That's not fair!" Leo yelled and grabbed her shoulder. "Well of course." She went by order, "One am the cutest, Second am the well prettiest, 3rd am the smartest, and most importantly out of all of this." She kissed his cheek. Leo blushed so hard he fell over backwards in the counter but caught himself thankfully. "I'm the oldest out of all of you.~" she smiled and walked out. "Play nice boys." Leo blinked and stared into nothing while the others were shell shocked. "Well I mean it's true she is (Age) years old, so that makes her older then all of us." Leo gasped. "Wait what!?" You told Leo later that she was sorry for never saying how old she was. But it's okay he likes girls older then him well mostly you. No other girl can compare.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I view them over 18 or even 20 but if you guys see them any other age then I put the age edit for you editing needs.
Story by @rpghorror-san.