Adams birth-day party

*Adams POV*

I woke up the next day with kind of a headache from James' trumpet. I walked to the kitchen and turned on the light so I could see only the kitchen, I poured myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes  (because ya know Tony the Tiger) and I walked to the living room... Turned on the light... Then.... "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!" Jaiden and James say at the same time, "JESEUS CRIST!" I say as I spill some of the milk on James' floor. "I got you the cake." James said, "and I put up all of the decorations!" Jaiden said. "Wow guys y-you didn't have to do all of this..." I said, " okay let me eat this cereal then I'll open your gifts, well there's only one gift..." I said, " nope there's two but ones a secret..." Jams said blushing. 

~after cereal~ 

*Wow I really like Adams POV*

I sat down at the red decorated table and there were big number 22 candles on the cake, Jaiden and James sung the happy birth day song to me, then I blew out the candle, "YAYYY!" They cheered. "Ohh, ohh! Now can we open gifts Adam?!" James says to me as eager as a child. " yes James I'll... Uhh... Start with the only one on the table." I said. I open it up and, " *gasp* JAMES THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You didn't have to get me a drawing tablet!" I said, James starts to blush,   "So you said there's a surprise gift too, what's that?" I said, " oh nothing..." James said as Jaiden pulls out her phone and nods. " just this!" James says, then he grabs my chin faces my head to his and... Kisses me on the lips, about 5 seconds later he pulls away, Jaiden laughing the whole time after because on my face... "Thanks Adam, best birth day ever huh." James says, " to be honest, hell yea." I said to him, " sorry guys but I forgot to feed Ari I think he's gonna be hungry so got to go," Jaiden said while walking out the door. " so, wanna take a road trip, like to another state. Ohh! We could go to Las Vegas!" James says, " yeah, let's get packing, here's a list..." I said grabbing a piece of paper and writing on it.

ADAM AMD JAMES' LIST OF THINGS

1.FOOD & WATER

2.EXTRA CLOTHES

3.PILLOWS & BLANKETS

4.ROCK PAPER SISCOR SKILLS

"Whait, why rock paper siscor skills?" James asks " well one of us is going to have to drive." I replied James nods, we start to pack our stuff and load it up into the my car, " ohh, Adam I can  pay for gas..." James says and I nod, I drive first then in a few hours we switch and repeat. I got in the drivers seat and started the engine, then James puts his bag in the trunk and gets in the passengers seat, then we start to drive...

Hey it's tiger here🐯 Just wanted to let you know... Umm..... Are you enjoying.... Idk what to ask. Oh and also what would you add to the list.