9-≿Justice must be done≾ Frank

Taylor sits on the other side of the desk, speaking about whatever. - I don't care at all about what he speaks and he seems to not notice it. I didn't get any sleep during this night; all the guilt and regret were eating me up from the insides. It is awful what I've done to (y/n) and I wish she returns quickly so I can speak to her properly. And be kinder.

"-that's why... Are you listening, Iero?" Taylor asks, getting my attention.

"Yeah..." I sigh, leaning back against the chair. "But I won't do anything without consulting (y/n) first."

"Oh?" He raises an eyebrow. "You consider her opinion that much? She isn't even around much, lately. And she's a-"

"Do you want to get kicked out of here?" I ask bitterly, too tired for a bigger reaction.

He exhales, "Sorry. How I was saying-"

Thankfully, he's interrupted again, but it's because of the door being abruptly opened, showing a desperate (y/n). "Frank, I-" As she stops talking, her eyes fall to Taylor. She freezes, seeming confused and surprised. He has a smirk on for no apparent reason and slowly turns around, his head turned to her. "Justice must be done."

His words are confusing but I don't care about them as I watch (y/n) get paler and slowly back away. "I- I'll- leave-" She stutters but I immediately leave my armchair, grabbing her hand and pulling her all the way inside the room.

"No, no, no, I'm almost done with Taylor and I'll talk with you." I say guiding her towards the couch by one of the room's sides. Her mouth opens and closes a few times as small stutters leave it, but I ignore them. "Calm down for a bit, okay?"

"Wouldn't it be better if she waited outside or something?" Taylor asks looking at her for a few seconds and I shake my head.

"No, no. But whatever, are you done with what you wanted to say?" I ask, rather impatiently, walking back to behind my desk, but not sitting down.

Standing up, he opens his mouth to say something, but Taylor seems to rethink his choice. ". See you later." He nods leaving the room after I answer him.

Immediately, I move to the couch and sit by (y/n). I take her hands in mine and face her. "Belle, I wanted to-"

"C-Can I tell you something first?" She says nervously, looking to the door for a moment before returning her gaze to me. I nod quickly and she chews down on her bottom lip, her eyes flicker from our hands to the floor for a moment then meet mine. "Well, first, I-I'm sorry for lying to you, sir, but I wasn't convinced with the end of the money disappearance case. I took the freedom of investigating it on my own and..." She holds her breathe for a couple of seconds and then talks, "Taylor can be trying to destroy the gang."

Hey, hey, hey, what? Taylor? He's completely trustworthy, I've been working with him for years! He's the man I trust the most around here! - I look at her confused. "Ché?"

"Sir," - I find it weird the way she calls me - "he may be trying to end with your gang. I don't know what does he want, but he's been leaking the information! I mean, not directly, but still."

Wait! This is bullshit! He would never do this! However, that's not what I exactly care about right now. (Y/n) lied. She lied to me while I had been trusting her the whole time. What if she lied on her opinions too? Then she's the one wanting to destroy the whole gang! - A part of me tries to disagree with all of it and try to understand everything better, but the other one is stronger. I'm hurt. Why'd she do that?

I let go of her hands and stare at her angrily. "What the hell do you mean? He's the best man I have on this whole gang, that's bullshit!" I say rather loudly, making her back away lightly. "What are you trying to do with that? Cause a fight between us to prejudice the gang?" I pause. "It was the worst choice wanting to recruit you." The words spill from my mouth.