10-≿We'll die alone≾ (Y/n)

"Hey." I say walking inside Grohl's office and sitting down on an armchair. - Honestly, I'm tired of offices.

"So?"

"Hell, I have two theories and I want your opinion about that." I say and he nods, seeming to listen carefully. "Tutto apposto," I start. "if Kurt really was neurotic, then someone must have induced everyone into believing he did everything. They probably incriminated Kurt because they thought everyone would believe the crazy guy did everything because his mind wasn't right."

"Ha senso." Grohl mutters.

"But the more complex part is that if he wasn't." My tone is more serious, "Then Taylor does have something to do with that. He is always close to the money and no one would notice more or less 100,000 lire in his account, then he incriminated Kurt using the same thought of the other theory. However, there must be something else there since Kurt knew something he supposedly shouldn't..." I trail off, thoughtful.

"Forse, all this incrimination was to justify his death." He suggests. "I mean," He leans forward on his desk. "forse he what he knew had something to do with Taylor, that's why he had all this thing with the guy. Then Taylor knew that if he incriminated Kurt of something serious, Kurt would be executed without him needing to dirt his hands or risking himself."

"Yes!" I exclaim, widening my eyes as noticing the theory makes sense. "That justifies choosing to steal money since no one would care Taylor had it. He's already rich. But the thing is, what did Kurt know?" I ask in thought, leaning back on my chair.

"He said it had to do with information."

"Information?" I raise an eyebrow.

". Aren't a lot of people releasing out information lately?" He asks and I nod slowly. "So maybe Taylor is the one doing it."

"Through people." I conclude, receiving a nod in response. "And why would what he knew save the gang? I mean, releasing a few routes here and there isn't any big risk for the gang." I shrug.

"Forse, it isn't just releasing a few routes here and there." Grohl mutters.

"Forse..." I start and we say the following sentence together. "Destroying the gang from the inside." I widen my eyes. "It actually makes sense!" I practically shout standing up and placing my hands on my head as I pace around the office; millions of thoughts fill my head. Grohl has a disturbed look on as he leans back against his chair, breathing heavily.

"Why would Taylor want to destroy the gang?"

"I don't know but Frank must!" I explain. "I'll update you later!" I say moving to the door.

"Stai attenta!!" He says standing up and giving me a hug that I gladly return.

"You too." I say before sprinting out of there, to the mansion.

Arriving there, I run upstairs and open Frank's office door. "Frank, I-" I interrupt myself seeing Taylor on one of the armchairs in front of his desk. He slowly turns around, revealing a creepy smirk. His words make all the blood be drained from my head.

"Justice must be done."

_.-~*~-._

"I'm going to see a friend..." I mutter, leaving Grohl's office before receiving any answer. Not like I care tho. Everything's been so confusing. First of all, Frank got all weird, kissed me and later said it didn't mean anything. Second, I need to save the gang. I don't care if Frank's doesn't like me or shit but I care about the gang, I have friends and people I care for inside there. Third, I got kicked out of the fucking gang and now I need to live hidden inside Grohl's office. Fuck's sake, why's everything so difficult.