14-≿Beg for your life≾ (Y/n)

I punch Taylor's face and watch as he falls to the floor, letting the gun fall in the process. - I've not lost my strength, great. - The male looks up at me with widened eyes. He growls in anger and tries to reach for the gun but I kick it to far from him.

"Get her!" He yells and some men do move, just to stop as soon as guns are pulled to their heads. Frank, Taylor and the men stand there confused, with widened eyes as they look around. "Ché- Brian, Mick, Jay, move!" He orders as standing up, but the men he mentioned don't dare to flexing a single muscle. Taylor looks back at me. "Y-You-" He says raising a fist behind his head to throw a punch at me, but stops and slowly lowers it as soon as I grab a gun that was hidden on my pant's waistband and point it at him. His eyes widen as he raises his hands and blinks a few times, eyeing the object.

He swallows audibly before turning his head to the side, eyeing the crowd of people he gathered here. Some of them are really nervous while others remain normal. Those last ones, my people. - I can't help but to show a proud smirk as Taylor faces me again, the hatred on his face just growing, but it's followed by the inevitable fear.

"Ché?" I ask. "Looks like the stage is mine now." I smile.

"C-Come?" He says with a hoarse voice, probably like this because of his nervousness.

"Y'know, you do get to know a lot of people when you like on the streets." I say. I can notice by the corner of my eye Frank, still with his arms raised. "Lower those damn arms, Frank, I won't kill you, duh." I sigh. "Cavalera." The called man takes my place as soon as I move from the spot, holding a gun to the American's head.

The tension in the room is practically tangible. It comes from a minority, Taylor's people. The ones who betrayed the Iero and shit. Motherfuckers. As I approach Frank, he isn't much different from them. A mess of confusion and nervousness is almost seen above their heads.

I stand beside Frank and place an arm around his tensed up shoulders, pulling him with me until we stand a feet away from Taylor. "Frank, Frank." I start, feeling him tense under my touch. "I can't believe you trusted this motherfucker the whole time. But I don't judge." I shrug. "I was fooled by him at some point. But I'm cleverer." I grin smugly, watching Corey with entertainment. "Still, look at all the shit he did. Do you see what I was trying to tell you? But no, you had to believe the idiot." I roll my eyes, sighing. "Honestly, I was anxious too see your desperation when seeing everything he did to the gang." I nod slowly. "It was horrible needing to save your arse." I turn to look at him. "Do you know how much I risked myself while trying to save everything? Thank go it turned out well." I say slowly, in a tone that compresses anger and relieve simultaneously.

"But how did you do all of that?" Frank asks, still impressed by everything. After the shock died, he started looking like a child who just saw a magic trick happening in front of them.

"When you're at the streets, you know people and do favors for them in order to survive. And one time or another those favors need to be payed." I grin. "Frusciante didn't sound so happy when he knew I wanted help to save you, but whatever. John knows how to be fair."

"H-how did you-" Taylor starts, but interrupts himself seeing Cavalera adjust the gun in his hands.

"Well..." I exhale, rolling my shoulders in an attempt to ease all the pain the stress is bringing to my muscles. "You told me your plan, it's fair for me to tell you about mine too, isn't it?" I smile. "So, this guy is the one who I played tag with when I was still a young child who didn't understand what happened during the war." I extend an arm towards Brian for a moment. "Looks like our bond was stronger than you threatening to end with his life. He managed to deliver some letters for me, which helped me gathering this people." I say extending my arms towards the people around, referring to the ones who have their guns pointed to his men. "As said, Frusciante and some others could help me. I told them every detail of your plan and here we are." I pause. "Even some of your people" I point to the crowd. "aren't actually yours." I laugh, finding his amused and angry face funny.

"B-But" Taylor opens a smile, despite his nervousness. "I also have people surrounding Iero's mansion."

"Miles!" Frank gasps looking at me.

"I presumed." I say indifferently.

"Good to see you again, (y/n)." I hear the familiar voice. Most of us turn to look at the room's doorway. Wentz, Weekes, Hurley, Trohman and Ross stand there with big smirks on.

Frank is still unquiet. "Where's-"

"Stump is with Miles in a safe place." Weekes explains.
Frank relaxes immediately. I do too and let slip a small true smile as I look at him.

"Okay..." I mutter signing Cavalera to walk away. I stand in front of Taylor this time, raising my gun towards him. "Famous last words?" I say in a teasing tone, opening a proud smirk on the end.

The whole room grows tense, I could feel each eye fixated on me and Taylor. The whole room seems like an immense pool where all of us are submersed in dense feelings. The male's eyes are fixated on the gun as if it would disappear by the simple act of staring. Sadly, it doesn't. He seems to notice that then locks his eyes with me. All his previous feelings mix to a clear desperation. His eyes transmit the silent pleads for his life. Unfortunately - to him, at least - I don't change my expression as I continue to look at him with the same cold stare of before, not letting any emotion slip out. My smirk already fell and turned into a straight line by now.

After some minutes of silence, the American falls to his knees. My gun's aim follows him. "P-Please! Don't kill me! I-I did that because I was b-blind in anger." His voice cracks as he starts crying. "I-I don't know what I was doing! J-Just- Let me live! I'm sorry for what I did! I k-know I was wrong, o-okay? I'll do whatever you want, j-just let me live!" He sniffs and looks up at me. His face all tear stained as he breathes heavily. His eyebrows furrow and all his face muscles contort into an ugly crying expression as he gasps for pity between sobs.

And then, with everyone's attention focused on me and between a silence that everyone could hear each other's heartbeat, I pull the trigger.

'Click.'

Everyone seems to let out the breathe they'd been holding, but their eyes are still glued to Taylor. His loud cries start filling the room again as he looks up at me confused, involuntary sobs making him unable to ask me why didn't I kill him. I let the gun fall to the concrete floor and bend down over a knee, looking at him straight in the eye. I offer the man a smile, one of my true ones, letting my expression be the kindest as possible. Also using my sweetest voice, I tell him the reason and he goes silent in surprise.

"Because I'm not like you."

≿----- ❈ -----≾