Arriving - Part 1

A/n - hey so this is my first story on this account. (Not my first story ever lol) anyways here it is. (Btw you are a girl in this, you could be trans, it doesn't matter too much, but it's only because he's *as of now* a straight guy.)

You're 24, in London, England for a party after the first Maze Runner Movie.

Your pov
The water hit my face, it was cold now, and I knew it was time for me to get out. I turned off the water and got out of the shower, stepping onto the floor, which lay my old clothes. I grab the towel beside me, then clean myself off. I put on my clothes and I look up into the mirror, though I look like shit, I wear it anyways. I've never had that much confidence in myself. I did my hair and waited for it to dry, I did some other things (makeup, scrolled on Instagram, etc if you want.) until it was time to go.

*One car ride later*

Your pov
I got out of the car and thanked the driver. All I was going to was a simple house party. That's it. Nothing was gonna happen. I had nothing to worry about. Somehow though I was still nervous, even though I knew it wasn't any special party.

I opened the door and walked in. There were 10 times more people then I expected. All crammed in a small space. How am I going to find anyone in here?

I looked for the host, Jo, my best friend. It wasn't a big deal having Jo as my best friend, she was quite nice actually, but her brother was the big deal. Her brother was Will. Will Poulter. We're the Millers Poulter. I mean he was super kind, and he was lovable, it's just that his game didn't mash with my vibes.

I walked through the crowd, searching. I couldn't see Jo or Will anywhere. I got pushed into people quite often. Someone pushed me into a boy, spilling his drink onto the floor. I felt so bad. They turned around confused, as they didn't know the situation. They were in a group of people, probably their friends. The guy who I bumped into asked, "You alright ma'am?" He had blonde hair, he was good looking, but he looked underage. I didn't know what to say, I'm not good with confrontation. "I um, I'm sorry sir." I said shakingly. "You're fine miss." The boy said.

I then heard a familiar voice from the group. "Oh hey y/n." Well shit.

Heyyyy so this is the first part of it,,, i dont wanna make the chapters too long soooo