about liz (not a chapter)

also here's some character details bc i cant find a way to fit them in

history together -

liz and you met in a foreign exchange program from her school. liz happens to be from the United States she's from a poor family, she couldn't afford for her parents to pay for the regular fees for the program, but she got awarded a scholarship to come here. she's a social media influencer, did things like videos for money and you had offered her to come live with you in England and she took it.

what she looks like -

liz is african american, she's light skinned and she rocks her kinks naturally, and she has dark brown eyes. she's a pretty girl with a good sense of style and fashion, she always manages to look good. she has glasses, but she wears contacts instead. she's like a mix of Zendaya and Amandla Stenberg aka really pretty.

personality -

suppperr uplifting, and really nice. she stands up for what she believes in and does whatever the hell she wants to. she has the confidence that is shown in everything from her glare to her vibe. she is ready to prove anyone wrong at any time. 

your relationship with her -

almost as close as you are with Jo, except liz seems more like a sister to you more than Jo does.

ok ok im done and im dumb k bye