Balcony - Part 4

Your Pov

"Why are you alone out here love?" He asked. It was Thomas. "I wanted to be." I turned back around and put my arms laying on the fencing, looking out. For some reason I always was one to make things awkward. This was one of those moments. "Well can I join you?" I looked back at him, "Why not." He walked closer to me, stood there beside me. "You don't party much I'm guessing." He looked over at me, I looked down and laughed a little, "Not often." I looked up at him, our eyes meeting. "Don't your friends want you to be there with them?" I asked. He smiled a bit, chuckling a bit after hearing it. "Nope, they could care less." "Highly doubt that Thomas." I rolled my eyes playfully then looked out back at the city. 

"They would be fine with out me anyways," He paused, "Since when did they need the quiet one to have fun." I turned my head toward him, "I bet you're loads of fun Thomas." He looked at me and I gave him a slight smile, and I got one back. "Thank you, you seem the same way." "Hmm some of my friends seem to disagree." I pointed back through the glass door, there was Jo, flirting with a guy. "I'm a cockblocker sometimes." He laughed now, "I mean she did seem a little jealous when I came to talk to you earlier." I sighed, "Yeah, she can be like that. She's a sweetheart when she's not drunk." "That sounds like the female version of Dylan" He joked, "Jesus Christ, I don't want to imagine Dylan drunk and horny." We both had a laugh there for a moment, "You probably have," He paused, and I shook my head, "Well you seemed highly interested in him earlier after you bumped into me." I could feel my face turn red. 

"I- uhhhhhh" He chuckled at me a little, "Sorry, I'm being rude by laughing at you." " Even though I'm friends with Will and Jo doesn't mean I don't get excited by famous actors." "I wouldn't call myself famous, but I've been in a few movies." I smiled a bit, "I didn't realize it was you at first Mr. Paul McCartney." He did a fake 'Yes!' with his arm, "Finally, someone who didn't mention Love Actually as the first thing they recognize me in." He said it in kind of a cheery voice, it was cute though. He had a smile on his face, I knew from interviews he didn't smile too much without Dylan, so this was a win. This seemed cliché, like something in movies. 

My phone dinged, I pulled it out and saw a text pop up. It was from Will, It had an attachment to it, the text read, "I see you flirting." Then a picture of both Thomas and I. "Bloody hell." I said, "What?" He asked, leaning over a bit to see what was on my phone. "It's just Will being Will." I laughed slightly, then looked through the glass door to see Will, sitting there staring with his camera pointed at us. "Look over there." I pointed to Will, "Ohhhh" Thomas said, I then proceeded to flip Will off, he did a playful jaw drop and flipped me off right back. Both Thomas and I began to laugh a little, lightheartedly. I get another text, except it's from my flatmate, Elizabeth. "Bitch where the fuck are you?? Come home I need to tell you something." I looked up at Thomas, "I need to get going now." I sighed, it's been a good night out here. "Before you go, can I get your number? Just so that we can sit there and talk and stuff it doesn't have to be an-" "Yes." I cut him off. He was clearly flustered, too many thoughts at once. We exchanged numbers and I went home. 

I walked up to my front door and opened it, "Y/N IS THAT YOU?" I heard Elizabeth yell. "Yeah, What's up?" I asked, taking my shoes off and closing the door behind me. "So you know how I have connections?" I nodded, Elizabeth had known some now celebrities since she was little, I mean, so did I. "BITCH I JUST GOT RESERVATIONS TO THE MAZE RUNNER PREMIERE." She yelled cheeringly. I gave her a smile, and wrapped my arms around hers, "Congrats Liz" I said, "God there's so many good actors in that film, I'm so happy I get to see them on screen, especially at the premiere." She was worse than I was, but she didn't know I knew Will, nor the fact that I've met the rest of the boys in that cast now. Nor the fact I had both Will and Thomas's numbers. 

Oh boy, this will be a ride.

a/n - i literally wrote this in a half hour im sorry it probably sucks a lot.