Chapter 11

Y/N: Soo please explain why we're here?

We're currently standing next to the school swimming pool and it's so dirty here, moss grow everywhere.

Issei: gross!

Akeno: well it's not used since last year.

Y/N: and we have to clean this?

Issei: isn't it's supposed to be student council's job?

Rias: well, Its actually the student council's job as issei said, but we've taken it over to thank them for helping us with Kokabiel. And on the plus side after we finish cleaning it the pool will be ours to use as often as we like for at least a little while.

Issei: huh we have a pool for ourselves?

Then suddenly a massive pervert smile appear in his face.

Y/N: I might already know what he's thinking about.

Xenovia: huh?

Issei: Yes!, I love cleaning pools I live for it. I just can't wait

He said while raising both of his hand.

Koneko: raised your hand if you're a pervert.

We then head to the changing room. Issei keep saying perverted thing like, g string and titty sling? What the heck is that? I might wanna Google it next time.

When I came out of the locker room the girls were next to the pool. Then after a few minutes Kiba and Issei came out of the locker room. Akeno made a whirlpool draining the pool and everything in it. After that we started to clean the pool, but after a little bit issei hands started to turn into dragon hands.

Issei: akeno, my arm is changing again.

Akeno: I'm coming.

They then head to the changing room.

Y/N: that kid really don't know how to control his power.

Rias: what can we say, issei was just a normal human before all this happened and he don't have any idea about supernatural.

Y/N: yeah, he's still nothing compared to the white dragon emperor.

Koneko: can't you just order them to stop? You're their king after all.

Y/N:(sigh) as much as I want to, I can't.

Asia: why is that?

Y/N: it's the rule, other dragon cannot intervene on other dragon fight unless their battle have gone out of control.

Rias: so there's nothing you can do?

Y/N: I can stop them by force if they got to destructive.

I then flash my reptilian eyes to them.

Asia: it's still creepy seeing you With those eyes.

Y/N: eeeh? Me creepy? Please I'm the nicest person in the whole world.

Asia: hahaha yeah.

Akeno and issei then come out from the changing room, issei's face is red as tomato.

Y/N: everything okay there dude?

Issei: what? Oh yeah.

I then see akeno with a very lustful face

Y/N: I can guess what Happened there

Issei: oh, you won't believe it dude she…

I close issei's mouth so he can't talk anymore.