AU Status + Copyright + Author's Note

EVERLASTING
Important information to enhance your reading experience.

AU Status+Info to Note:
-This Fanfiction takes place in an alternate universe in which Marcus is human, not an Android. Also, events and outcomes may or may not be changed throughout this novel, causing this novel to be AU.
-This novel (not including the prologue) begins during the summer vacation of Lab Rats season one (around the time of the episode Dude Where's My Lab?!) and then picks up at the start of the school year (the episode Concert In A Can).

Copyright:
-The characterization of the reader (y/n) and her family are property of the author of this novel, Anna (labratsfan333444 on Wattpad).
-However, Marcus, Chase, Douglas, Adam, Bree, Leo, and other characters featured on the television show Lab Rats are strictly property of their creators (Chris Peterson and Bryan Moore) and the network Disney XD.
-Any use of original dialogues, story ideas, and original characters without distinct permission from the author will result in contact from the author. Failure to remove plagiarized work will result in a report to the Wattpad staff.

Author's Note:
This novel is one that I have envisioned for a long time. The story idea is one that has been with me ever since the show ended, but I never knew how to go about writing it. I really hope that everyone can find a way to connect to this story, whether it be through love, loss, or heartbreak. I truly am head over heals for this story, and I hope you are too.

Thank you for picking up this novel and I truly love and appreciate you all so much.

-XOXO, Anna 💕💕