____Prolouge____

-No one's POV-

Inko Midoriya, a mother of a beautiful baby girl named Izuka. Inko was filled with joy while her husband, Hisashi, was enraged. "You were supposed to give me a boy." He said coldly. "Wha-?" Inko was confused on why he was acting like this. He was usually happy and cheerful but... never like this. Hisashi then left the room leaving Inko and Izuka alone.

-Time Skip-

It was a few day later Inko was discharged from the hospital. Mitsuki was driving Inko and Izuka back to their house. When they arrived Mitsuki asked if she could stay for a while. Inko turned down her offer as she got out of the car. When Inko entered the house she didn't see any sign of her husband. She looked around the house with Izuku in her hand. After some time she gave up in her search and went to the room and set Izuka down in her bassinet. Then, Hisashi came into the room and stared at Inko intensely. Inko was terrified at what he was going to do. Inko looked down at the floor until Hisashi spoke up, "I will make my child the greatest hero, she will make tons of money and I will become rich." He told Inko coldly. "And that plan doesn't involve you." Inko's eyes widened at Hisashi's words.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N)
Oof, I waited so long just to make this book an it's here now! Yay....
I'm sorry that this chapter is short but I just wanted this chapter to basically explain what happening in the next chapter. The next chapter will focus on Izuka's childhood.